Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....

One of the members at StangNet was kind enough to tell me about this site......so I decided to join after reading some of the posts........

I work for Magnaflow, but I was a Mustang guy way before I worked here......

Currently my stable includes.....

67 Shelby GT500........Shelby R springs, 4.11 gears, 1400 stall, built C6, 10.5:1 compression, about $3000 in head work, block .30 over, Crane Cam, adjustable billet rocker arms, exc exc exc...Magnaflow X pipe and Exhaust

65 Shelby GT350.......Shelby R Springs, torque thrusts, stock 289, Magnapack Side Exit Exhaust custom made

90 GT....BBK equal lengths, Magnaflow X , Magnaflow catback dumped, 3.73s, Art Carr tranny, 65mm throttle body, electirc fans, pulleys, MSD ignition, Gripp disc brakes, and a bunch of suspension mods

Hopefully the moderators that are reading this, dont mind me being here, as I don't actually sell any of the Magnaflow parts, I am here more in a technical role, for the threads where people are asking about Magnaflow....

and also to BS about Mustangs in general as well......

Also, if Magnaflow is not one of your options, I do have a lot of information on my competitors....and can offer a lot of very unbiased information say for instance if you are thinking about two companies like MAC and Flowmaster.......

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
I already whore your product out.

Im your R&D Lightning Test Truck :evil

·
Registered
924 Posts
welcome to the site nice vehicles you have their . I think you need to add a cobra and a lightning to your stables to make it complete._jeff-.:blob

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
conleymotorsports said:
welcome to the site nice vehicles you have their . I think you need to add a cobra and a lightning to your stables to make it complete._jeff-.:blob
Yeah.....I think so too...unfotunately my wife doesn't....lol:mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts