Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been following the discussion on the future of '03 Cobras as far as classes, etc. I am going to pick up my Sonic Blue '03 tomorrow at Alan Ford here in southeast MI. I haven't been this excited in a while. I would like to get out and enjoy running my car a little bit and hopefully perform some bolt on mods a little later. I want to say thanks to Jamie Meyer for the enthusiasm he puts into the Racepages. Jamie, you helped sell me on this Cobra! My thoughts are along the lines of no roll bars due to the already mentioned issue of cutting on your new $35,000 car. I like seeing the faster cars too so the idea of maybe 2 classes appeals to me also. I am hoping to get to some events that will have an '03 Cobra race. I agree if owners do not support these types of events they will not prosper.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Best of luck with the car,
I think the biggest turnout for 03 Cobra's this year will be at the Modular Shootout.

http://www.modularshootout.com/

jim v.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O3 Cobra racing

Thanks for the reply Jim. I am just going to get started in this '03 Cobra thing and appreciate any info that's out there. As an aside this is not first Mustang(though it may end up being the best). I currently own a 1993 red notch(Vortech powered), a 31,000 mile 1987 Buick GN, a 1967 Mustang coupe(currently receiving a 5.0 roller) and a 1967 427 Camaro(Stock appearing, [email protected] best on BFG DR's). The thing that hit me with this post was just the fact of getting participation and how important it is. I am interested in touching base with other owners and hopefully getting to some events.

·
Registered
2 Posts
its allright JW. I was banned for saying Rest In Peace to Sonic03 and Alaskin Assasin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts