Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First pass off the trailer, went 8.45 @ 162 (1.31 60ft) today at LVMS, Street Car Super Nationals. Also weighed it, 3300 with me in it..

Backed it up second pass with a 8.50 @ 161. Left a little harder but had almost identical 60ft as the previous hit, shifted a little early also, and the temp was also a bit hotter.

Frank has the vids and I'll post up the slips later, still at the track and on my phone..

· Registered
589 Posts
First pass off the trailer, went 8.45 @ 162 (1.31 60ft) today at LVMS, Street Car Super Nationals. Also weighed it, 3300 with me in it..

Backed it up second pass with a 8.50 @ 161. Left a little harder but had almost identical 60ft as the previous hit, shifted a little early also, and the temp was also a bit hotter.

Frank has the vids and I'll post up the slips later, still at the track and on my phone..
Congrats!!

· Registered
1,353 Posts

Sick man, congrats!

· Registered
365 Posts
What's up! I've been slammed at the shop lately so I haven't had much time to go online. First and foremost- I want to give say...CONGRATS Alex!!!!!!!! You did great today! And I'd also like to say what's up to Greg from RET! It was nice meetin' ya!

I appologize for the first vid, it's alittle blurry.

· Registered
6,795 Posts
That's so awesome. How much boost was that, and what converter are you using???

· Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hahaha, good one Tony ;)

Boost is somewhere in the 25 to 28 range, once the gauge passes 20 it just flutters bad, it's like a blur...
PTC converter which is working awesome... (frank spec'd it and as usual he was right on the money)

Just to update, finally got my 1.29 sixty foot... Car went 8.50 again but lost a few mph... Turned the regulator up and it was rich up top.... Go pro vid to come

I have one more pass coming up....

· Registered
6,795 Posts
You guys know I'm kidding. You have that thing rolling. What RPM and boost are you leaving with? It's perfect.

Just put the cage in and it's already obsolete, lol.

· Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha, yup, got the cage cert'd, tech guy says "u know, u can't go faster than 8.5"... The very next pass, went 8.4...lmao....ooops ;)

I don't have a two step so I really am not paying attention too much to rpm at launch, I have my eye on the boost gauge, 8.4 pass left at 15lbs, 8.5 pass left w 20.... Today I left around 22, and it went a 1.29 sixty ft....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.