Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm car 6625....and yes thats a 1.45 60' you see before you :shok: So far I'm really happy...I wanted the car to run 10.60's on the big pulley and it did first time out! I never would have imagined a 1.45 60' though! It pulled the left front twice tonight...some said it pulled both fronts on the 1.45 pass. Its hard to see the right front tire in the video due to the wall being in the way. But either way she cut a 1.52, then a 1.45 and lastly a 1.47. So the M/T's are doing work! LoL

· Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sick!!!! Nice work ryan! This is still no spray? What pulley setup is this with?
Thanks Justin! This is no spray...just 16lbs of Eaton power LoL Actually it's the first time back out with the big lower pulley combo...so I'm still trying to get the shift points just right and whatnot. But this is a 3" upper pulley with a 9" lower...been thinking of running a 2.8" upper to give her a few more rotor rpm's. Most Cobra guys are spinning their Eaton's just a tad harder...but I may just leave it and let the spray do the rest ;)

· Registered
492 Posts
Nice runs!

· Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't believe you got that running faster than many 4V Cobras that had that blower on there.

BTW - just did a Debo of that picture for the website!
I know! I'm running faster than some with the 2.3 Whipple...its all in good fun though. But my buddy was out lastnight with his 2.3 Whipple Cobra and went 10.664 to my 10.668. In the one video you can hear him say "Oh damn he tied me" LoL Both of us have solid rears with 3.73 gears...we both have the same tires...and he's on a 2.3 Whipple at 18lbs of boost to my 16lbs of Eaton boost. Although his car was trapping like a beast lastnight...if he can get it to 60' like mine then he'll be way ahead of me. I think his best trap was a 132 lastnight...so he's making the power.

· Registered
492 Posts
y did u switch to shorties from LT's?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.