Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was sitting around the house today bored, put my new tires on to cuise around this week on Drag Radials,also had to install the battery switch on the trunck lid, Now I can pass tech.:blob

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well wouldn't you know it , you clean up your car and it begins to rain. I'll take a better picture of the rears tomorrow from work in daylight , its getting dark out.

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks , hopefully if I get to tune the car next Saturday I'll go straight to Moroso, and see how well they hook.

·
Registered
45 Posts
car looks mean.......very nice.

Pat

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Evolve, when did you leave, hows the car?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, those are BF Goodwrich Drag Radials on 15 x 10 Weld Draglites.

·
Registered
77 Posts
They look great......

How much backspacing do you have on your welds? Did you have any issue with height or rubbing your tail pipes? I just measured from the ground to the outer wheel well and it's 27 inches......and the total diameter of those tires are 27.9. Don't think they'll fit on my car.... :(

Hey, what size lugs did you use on your welds. I was wondering if this is the correct size: 1.310 in. shank length, .687 in. shank diameter, 12 x 1.5 mm right hand thread, open ends with centered washers, lug nuts....

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The rear draglites are 15 x 10 with 6.5 backspacing.
After installing my Eibach Drag Springs I waited about 3 weeks before triming the ride height. No rubbing issues, under normal everyday driving. I use at the track 28.0 x 10.5 ET Drag slicks which are a bit bigger and after going to the track this weekend , still no rubbing issues. Oh yea , almost forgot, I had the 1/4 panels rolled in smooth to be safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts