Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though I'd post some new pics from a different perspective. With it in the trailer, you can get a lower pic which is kinda neat. The snake on the side of the trailer is the only hint on what lurks inside!! New track times on Wednesday...

Attachments

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
WOW!! Great looking pictures! I really like the tires... :)

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Looks BAD AZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, now that I have the winter traveling part taken care of, I plan on visiting a bunch of different areas. Back east is high on my list. Probably make it to Vegas this winter but deffinately wanna try out a bunch of different tracks! Oh yeah, tracks that are NEAR SEA LEVEL!!!! Sick of correcting times and having no air!!!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Car looks great, so does the trailer.

What kind is it, what does it weigh empty, what is the GVW? Sorry for all the questions, i've just been looking at trailers lately.

JT

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trailer is a cargo express ste. I also searched alot and got the best value with this one. GVW is 9990 as it has the 5000 lb axles. Got lucky and found this one with the diamond plating, electrical hookup, lights, cabinets, etc.. for a screaming deal. Most I have seen with the big axles, 24 ft, stripped down are in the 7000 range. I owned a haulmark before and can't recommend them. H &H was the other brand that really interested me.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whoops, weighs about 4000 empty with the cabinets and all.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Your car looks amazing man, I always enjoy when you post pics of your car,. it's looks awesome. Also nice and clean, and when a black car is as clean as yours, nothing looks better.

matt

·
Registered
64 Posts
cool

Nice pics I like how it gives a better idea of what that Bassani Cat back really looks like.... Looks pretty good too.... I saw those slanted tips on a GT a d thought it was installed wrong but looks good on the cobra

1 - 13 of 13 Posts