Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the seats in. The are Cobra Sidewinders. Took awhile since I had them skinned in leather. YMR rear seat delete also. Why blue?? Thanks for asking. They'll match my Sonic Blue flames that I get put on this winter. I'll update you on the total weight savings next week!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
seat2

Attachments

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seat3

Attachments

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seat4

Attachments

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seat5

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
freakin bitchin man! what seatblet is that???? i have one of the schroth 6 pts in mine.....but i has the annoying center connection on it...the circular one

m.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are called the Ralley 3. It is a simple installation into the rear c pillar locating where the stock rears used to be.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got them from subesports.com I couldn't find very many places that sold that brand. Of course, I didn't look real hard either. They are suprisingly comfortable and soft considering there edgy racing looks. The blue is quite abit lighter in the pics than in natural light as I was using a flash.

·
Registered
374 Posts
yeah, i love mine.....

i don't like simpson ever since it underwent new ownership..

wildponymotorsports.com carries all of schroth....just call them if it's not on their site

m.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
:worship2 :worship2 :worship :worship

Hands down best seats I have ever seen. Absolutely original and with the sonic blue flames should be the best looking '03 on the road (well of course thats my opinion and I'm partial to the blue color). Anyways, how much of an upgrade was it to get that color and the leather.

Again congrats on the great choice!!!

Ashley

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, it wasn't cheap. The total bill was around $2700 with the brackets and seatbelts. $400 a seat upgrade for the leather. You could pick any color under the sun though which was cool. It's not that bad considering you can get around $1500 for the stockers.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No prob!! Thanks for the props. You gotta personalize these things!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
did you paint the interior yourself or is that an overlay by the radio and by the steering wheel? that looks super clean and sharp though!!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all, chillfactor, red would be badass in your ride. They have them skinned at katzkin.com so you can pick any color under the sun. Jake, those intereior pieces are a ford part. Saw them on a car on the lot and liked them. They kinda match the finish on the shifter. Really easy to install. Kinda pricey though, like $300 or so, sorry I don't have a part number. They aren't cobra specific, they'll fit any 99up mustang. I think the finish was called brushed aluminum, not sure though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Very nice Scott. Definately worth the wait! I can't wait to see them in person. I don't know if I will be able to race (my tune is still screwed) but I will show either way.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cool Daryl, we'll see you there. Who else is racing that you know of?? You can be the designated video guy!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts