Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need some help from all u mod goo-roos...
new set up is steggy 5, jba shortys, grenatellys 60k coil packs, tr6 plugs, kb bap 4lb lower, and 2.7 upper......
also installed auto meter electric fuel pressure oil presure nitro and air fuel gauges....

oil sits at 80psi and up to 100 (seems high)
fuel sits at 60 at start up bounces to 40 and back then falls to 30 and dies (have no clue)
boost a pump set at 30%
nitro is empty so i dont know what its doing (wondering if enough fuel left for a 100-125 shot (off the fuel rail or do i need a stand alone setup)
car has 38k on it and ran great with old set up, i dont know what went wrong???
it runs better with my hand over mas air senser
i know it needs a tune (just thought it would idel fine this way)and no vacume leaks i checked and rechecked
any ideas on what to try maybe im missing something please help:dunno2:

·
Registered
864 Posts
also try putting your stock coil packs back in, upgrading them can lead to issues and the stock pieces are still ran on a lot of 700rwhp+ cobras, including mine.

·
Registered
5,790 Posts
also try putting your stock coil packs back in, upgrading them can lead to issues and the stock pieces are still ran on a lot of 700rwhp+ cobras, including mine.
I have seen many many many many that have problems on the after market ones. As yellow said you may want to try stock ones.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok ill look at that, what about the fuel presure falling off any ideas...? im not useing the vacume switch would that make a diffrence (bap)... that would suck if thats was the problem they wernt cheap, i was also going to try the fuel filter just a cheap fix and its about time also

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and no codes !!!! yet!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts