Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Come on guy's need some help here let's get the ball rolling and make this forum what it should be " the top forum for the hardcore lightning enthusiast".:) Let's spread the word we have a great site here .:blob ;)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Im sure it will kick off as some of us " rotten core " members of F150online are going to be banned after Lightning Fest according to Doug:shootbird

·
Registered
375 Posts
Eatoncharged, I already made a post about that great site! It rocks,

Mofo, when did Doug say that>??? I wonder who gets the boot. -Mat-

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why? That is a event put on by the National LIghtning owners club.

·
Banned
928 Posts
Apparently it is just a goal of Dougs to rid these people by that date. If I had to guess, I would say, Me, Mofo, grey03, spankdog, easterisland, and kdanner are gone for sure. I wonder what this survivor thing is all about?
By the way can one of the moderators change my name to Eatoncharged on this thread?

·
Registered
352 Posts
They dont like people telling it like it is.

Vendors are protected there.

Conflict of interest with one vendor and one heavily handed mod.

Kick the good techies off and you end up with just a lump of shit for threads. Examples " Check out my new dubs " " Polished Tbody " "How do i turn off my boost bypass "

List goes on.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Venomous Mofo said:
They dont like people telling it like it is.

Vendors are protected there.

Conflict of interest with one vendor and one heavily handed mod.

Kick the good techies off and you end up with just a lump of shit for threads. Examples " Check out my new dubs " " Polished Tbody " "How do i turn off my boost bypass "

List goes on.
How do I turn off my Boost Bypass? :hammer :hammer :hammer

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would like to Boost my Plasma. Anyone know how? :D :blob :vomit:

·
Banned
928 Posts
VINNIE said:
I would like to Boost my Plasma. Anyone know how? :D :blob :vomit:
Your piston return springs need to be adjusted so your flux accelerometer charges your plasma coil more.
Newbies :eek:

·
Banned
928 Posts
What plugs do I use with 4lb pulley? Is the jet chip good. has anyone tried flowmasters. and the worst of all is, just signed up wanted to say hey.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All of the posts you just made are the reason I decided to come to this site . stupid questions on the other sites and they get repeated over and over again. Just thought this forum would be a good hang out for the more knowledged lightning owner. Also the vender bashing is getting out of hand on the other sites. Have you ever noticed the people that have problems with venders are the ones causing all the problems. My moto has alway's been treat people like you would want to be reated. Glad everbody is starting to come over to this forum and use it. I just DO NOT want it to get like the others . Let's all get along and enjoy talking about the great vehicles we own. Johnny Lightning, JDM engineering , Power surge performance, Razors Edge motorsports, chickenears custom & performance etc.. Please support all of the venders, they are all #1 in my book and I have something from all of the venders I mentioned. :blob

·
Registered
128 Posts
conleymotorsports said:
Johnny Lightning, JDM engineering , Power surge performance, Razors Edge motorsports, chickenears custom & performance etc.. Please support all of the venders, they are all #1 in my book and I have something from all of the venders I mentioned. :blob
I have a

JL Powercooler, PSP Driveshaft loop,REM Intake tube,Chikenears Billet pieces, and of course 1 or 2 things from JDM.....

Basically my L is a mutt.

VINNIE

·
Registered
352 Posts
It may be assembled as a mutt with everyones parts, but it certainly doesnt look like one. Its AKC in my book.:king

1 - 20 of 26 Posts