Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sam here, just wondering if there is an SVTOA chapter in northern Texas. I'm in the military and just got Stationed at sheppard AFB in Wichita Falls TX. I am hoping to find a few other 03's running around up here. Also if anyone is near this area, do any of you have a pulley puller??? I think I am ready to make the plunge...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm at Goodfellow, which might as well be Minot given the distance. There is a SVTOA chapter in Dallas. Contact Tim Stanley at Doug Stanley Ford in DeSoto for info. Welcome to Texas.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome to the Republic of Texas! I've got a puller and am in NW DFW, about 120 miles from you. If your going to be in town PM me and we can do the pulley swap. As far as SVTOA I'm not active in it but you ought to lookup Coleman either here or on svtperformance.com, he seems to be our defacto DFW coordinator ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help guys...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Jerry, speaking of GTGs -- where have you been?

DRIVINGLESSON, we seem to have something going about every weekend & need more people :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've got one....just hadn't decided whether or not to do the pulley/chip. Currently changing out the pulley on my wifes Regal (she thinks I'm just doin' belts and hoses and stuff:p ) Your welcome to use it if you like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts