Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just added Modular Fords to my list of sites I visit. I started out with my 2000 Lightning and just recently added a DSG Cobra to the family. When I visit a site I'm normally a reader and unless I have something to add or ask I'll just log on and read.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Hammer and Jimmy V on my recent trip to NJ. I know and/or have met others from this site and I'm glad to be a part of it. A lot of knowledge and great people on Modular Fords and I'm glad to be a part of it.

I look forward to continuing to meet others from the site. I'm currently running the Fun Ford Weekend circuit in my Lightning and will be in Cordova, IL in a couple of weeks. In less than a month will be the finals of FFW and the last race of the Cobra Confrontation. I'd like to see a bunch of Cobras and Lightnings in the Lone Star State if you guys can make it out.

pg

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Welcome,,Good to have you aboard:)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hell yeah! Welcome. This is the most informative technical 03 Cobra site on the WWW. Enjoy, I know I have.......

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome to the site Paul!
I met you at Norwalk, i came with Terry from Pro-Glass in his project grabber blue turbo truck.

Matt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to chat with everyone again. Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Mike, Sat is looking shady as of now but Sunday I sure would like to see your ride go down the quarter. See ya soon,

pg

p.s. Whos this Hammer fella. He tells me to join the site and then doesn't even stop in and say hi once I join. Jeeez, he must be Sicilian :hammer

·
Registered
924 Posts
welcome to the site paul . come see use on the lightning forum. Good luck at Cordova I won"t be their this year to run you in the final.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts