Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Track Times with 3' QMP exhaust and Diablo Chip...

Stock w/ Filter and first time to the track w/Cobra

60'-2.307
1/[email protected]
1/[email protected].93

Now with current mods and 2nd time to Track..

60'-2.351
1/[email protected]
1/[email protected]

So i'm really happy with the gains and the MPH..I know the e.t. are off but the 60' show my issue.

Now i've been seeing alot of bashing here on Rob and other B.S....and I have to strongly disagree with the bashing on him b/c his exhaust is really top notch in my view and it has proven to gain the most than others esp. on the MPH...Now i'm not trying to bash Pete(or his opinions) in anyway as he is a really cool guy and is leading the way with the 03's..i spoke with you on the phone and is a matter of time before I order some parts from you...just stating lets keep the bashing down and not get personal..

Rob also has been very good to deal with, I had a bad muffler and he sent me 2 new ones no questions asked...Ok so the first ones had problems...NOTHING comes out Perfect..he corrected it and didnt charge for it...so whats with all the bashing...

I REALLY dont want this to become like the LIGHTNING TUNER WARS....that is plain out ridiculous...each board is biased to a tuner b/c of sponsorship and B.S., so before it gets out of hand please lets stop that sh*t now...

here are some DYNO results that show what each mod did...this is on a Mustang Dyno so they may seem a little low...

Stock w/Filter

H.P.-340
T.Q.-380

QMP Exhaust

H.P.-365
T.Q.-450

QMP and REM DIABLO CHIP

H.P.-378
T.Q.-480

Obviously their was a huge gain...my Torque is really high..dont know why..but back when we had a SVT DYNO DAY mine with just the filter was dynoing really high in the T.Q. as high as one with exhaust...I dont maybe i have torqu freak.

Anyways enough with the B.S. and lets keep this site clean,as its one of the few

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Are U running cats or not?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
This has been hashed out already and this will lead to nothing but flaming. You have spoken your peace, so lets move on now. BTW Congrats on the new times!

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.