Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, gotta say Willie Figueroa did a great job tuning my car again , He corrected the fuel curves and now the car drives much better alot cleaner.
New Dyno #s 532.5rwhp @ 6000 rpms 489ftlbs @ 15lbs of boost,
We found out that she was still making lots of power but was begging for more fuel. Im going to have to put in my return style fuel system and make another dyno date. Air/fuel was clean 12.1 to 12.0 all the way until 5800 to 6000 where it leaned out quick. Could not turn the motor any higher.
When my ported upper goes in so will the new fuel set up.
Next step is to run it with this combo see what she do in the 1/4.:blob

·
Registered
176 Posts
You have stock heads?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evolve, I dont know how Willie did it, It was just in the tune, Remember my Greddy BOV, Im still venting into the atmoshere so far no problems.

·
Registered
176 Posts
281blwngt said:
Evolve, I dont know how Willie did it, It was just in the tune, Remember my Greddy BOV, Im still venting into the atmoshere so far no problems.
Once again, do you have stock heads?:)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I have ported heads by Powerheads Performance, They built the entire longblock.

·
Registered
37 Posts
281blwngt said:
So you are getting that cool "whoosh" noise that all the turbo guys have!?!?!?

I want!!!!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, it sounds awesome! Maybe next time on the dyno when I tune with the new fuel system Ill record it. Just a thought.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know after this tune my torque #s did go down a bit, but Im not to worried about that. The weather was very sticky, it had actually stopped raining a few minutes before. With a better fuel system and turning the motor to 7000rpms where we built it to run. I think maybe we'll see 560hp. Still using the stock upper bullit intake and throttle bodies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts