Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our resident forum super tuner Sal mannela gave me a tune this weekend that has given me a career best with my truck ran a 12.35 letting off at the 1000ft mark during Qualifing at the NMRA world finals Also I ran a 7.88 in the 1/8th . Also RDY2rac also had career bests with his tune with Sal this weekend ,will let him post his numbers when he gets home.
Because of having so many chips in and out of my truck my contacts are wore down causing my truck to shut off during the first round sending me home early. When I left the track Sal and RDY2rac were still in the running. Will post results soon as I get them.

I,m sure some one will ask, Sal was driving easterislands lightning qualified with a 12.22

·
Registered
246 Posts
Jeff,
Good seeing you at Bowling Green,i am glad you are happy with your new tune and running great times during qualifying!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
yup my new best is [email protected] mph but i must thank detroit speedworks for the dynotune and sal for tweaking the file for the lauch and some of the shifting. and jlp for the hard parts cprracing for fuel system(injectors, rails and wire harness)

and many more.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rdy2rac hope your event in stanton is a success wish I could go but Ford sales is going up which means are production of their parts goes up that equates into overtime. That's ok maybe this means the economy is turning around .

·
Registered
352 Posts
Kickass. Congrasts to both of you. I hope to nail a 12.30 tomorrow night.

I thought Easters truck was supposed to be a low 11 , possibly high 10 sec truck?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think he had it detuned so they could race . He does not have a roll cage. Sal drove his truck in the race maybe when he gets home he will post about it . By the way are you going to race your truck at the fun ford event when it comes your way.-jeff=:blob

·
Registered
375 Posts
Congrats on the new bests guys! I hope to be posting about one shortly. This truck better make a nice clean pass though so I can be happy. :) Looks like I have to wait until Fords @ Englishtown to do it. I will be sure to bring a lap top with me so I can post while I am away. Congrats again. -Mat-

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yes, im racing. I plan on taking 1st . My truck is so consistant, its not funny.

·
Registered
198 Posts
CONGRATS on your career best conleymotorsports :blob
Thats Smoking...........
Way to go Sal

BTW
CONGRATS on everyone's AWESOME ET's this weekend,
seems like it was a great Lightning weekend all over :blob :blob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts