Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys whats up? I figured I should jump in on this post even though it's alittle late now, but I have been very busy trying to get things together and for things to work out right. What i mean by that is, when Pete moves north to his new shop, i will be going with him.
It's always been something I have wanted to do and I think now is the time to do it. So i am buying into the business and I am really looking foward to working side by side with Pete.
I hope we can get a lot of support from you guys, which i know we will because you are all a great group of guys.
We hope to be somewhere in the Toms River area which is a big scene when it comes to mustangs, and hopefully its alittle closer for some people.
If anyone has questions feel free to e-mail me or pm me. I have been beyond busy between my job now and trying to get this business started, so thats why I havent posted as much. Things are still in the works, but all looks good as of now. Thanx again guys

Matt

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Best of Luck Matt and Pete..I'll do whatever i can to help..

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Hey,Matstang03 whats up your buddy rotten77 told me to hit you up with a post so i can get some info on the kennebell i heard yours runs pretty good(wink,wink) i was thinking you could possibly point me in the right direction as far as purchasing and tuning of the kit...Seeing your hooking up with pete that shouldn't be a prob.I am looking to purchase a kit within the next month so let me know what you can do for me. Thanx Jay

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BLWN03 said:
Hey,Matstang03 whats up your buddy rotten77 told me to hit you up with a post so i can get some info on the kennebell i heard yours runs pretty good(wink,wink) i was thinking you could possibly point me in the right direction as far as purchasing and tuning of the kit...Seeing your hooking up with pete that shouldn't be a prob.I am looking to purchase a kit within the next month so let me know what you can do for me. Thanx Jay
Hey Jay whats up? Shoot me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected], and we can talk, later buddy

matt

·
Registered
481 Posts
Good for Pete on the move and to Matt for taking up part of the business...

Bad for me cause now I would have to drive an hour and a half to get to the shop, not just 15mins... owell...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TopRacer said:
Good for Pete on the move and to Matt for taking up part of the business...

Bad for me cause now I would have to drive an hour and a half to get to the shop, not just 15mins... owell...
Well we still hope you make the trip for us man. But i know what its like to travel also, I have to travel 3 hrs now to go to Pete's, but its worth it in the end. Plus we will have a Dyno at the shop which will help a lot.

Matt

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Plus we will have a Dyno at the shop which will help a lot.

What kind of dyno??
Dynojet??

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jim Vaccaro said:
Plus we will have a Dyno at the shop which will help a lot.

What kind of dyno??
Dynojet??
Yup you got it Jimmy. We are going to go with a Dynojet.

Matt

G

·
Best of luck guys....I gave Franco one building to check out on Hooper Avenue in the Silverton Section of Toms River. Real nice building...might be abit too much though...not sure. Toms River is the place to be, thats for sure. If you guys needs some more silent partners..let me know. I am not to silent...but my money is :D

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hot Rod Harry said:
Best of luck guys....I gave Franco one building to check out on Hooper Avenue in the Silverton Section of Toms River. Real nice building...might be abit too much though...not sure. Toms River is the place to be, thats for sure. If you guys needs some more silent partners..let me know. I am not to silent...but my money is :D

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
Yeah we are going to check that place out on Hooper Ave Harry, thanx for the info on it, I appreciate it. I'll let you know when we head over to check it out.

matt

·
Registered
122 Posts
I didnt know you were in the process of looking for places. Perhaps I could help you out in that department. I'll give you a call Matt.

·
Registered
481 Posts
matstang03 said:
Well we still hope you make the trip for us man. But i know what its like to travel also, I have to travel 3 hrs now to go to Pete's, but its worth it in the end. Plus we will have a Dyno at the shop which will help a lot.

Matt
For what Pete is able to do, I will be making the trip... :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Blades said:
I didnt know you were in the process of looking for places. Perhaps I could help you out in that department. I'll give you a call Matt.
Thanx Blades i appreciate, give me a call when you can.

TopRacer- I know what you mean man, thats why i travel the 3hrs myself :)

Matt

G

·
matstang03 said:
Yeah we are going to check that place out on Hooper Ave Harry, thanx for the info on it, I appreciate it. I'll let you know when we head over to check it out.

matt
I just took my 2 year old and 5 year old boys for a ride in the Cobra and went by that shop...its big! 5 Bays!!!

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
My 03 Cobra just went over 1500 miles tonight!
I also went to the 3 inch upper instead of 2.8. Along with the 6 lb lower...really seems to like that setup too.
Purchased 10-15-02

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Toms River is the place to be, thats for sure.
Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
There's no question about that! I doubt that there's any more concentrated Mustang area on the planet than Toms River NJ. Some 'street nights' out there rival what I've seen in the movies. Nothing comes even close.

But here's an important suggestion for you guys: BOTTLED WATER!! That should be your first business investment - even before tools and a dyno.

DO NOT DRINK THE WATER IN TOMS RIVER!!!

I don't know anything about the auto performance business but I do know a thing or two about business in general. You guys can find success, so long as you never lose focus of your primary purpose.

Most fundamental and important question: WHY ARE YOU IN BUSINESS?

Wrong answer: Because I love wrenching
Wrong answer: Because I love muscle cars
Wrong answer: Because I love huffing on Mustang tail pipes
Correct answer: To make money

So long as everyone's on the same page, you got a shot! Best of luck, guys.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Hammer, thanx for the imput bro, we really appreciate the support from you guys. You better stop by when everything is up and running. I'll be sure to buy some bottle water for everyone :)
Since I will be in Toms River a lot, I am going to have to check the street nights out there and see how it is. From what you tell me it's amazing.

Matt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts