Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

~New Wheels For The 04~

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  redfirevert 
#1 ·
Well the clouds cleared for a few minutes this morning so I was able to get some pictures with my new wheels.

True Forged Victory's. 2 piece polished. 18 X 9 front and 18 X 10 rear. 265-35-18 front and 295-35-18 rear Goodyear GS-D3's.

Let me know what you think.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

See less See more
#13 ·
corvette what!! lol
Those rim's look SLAMMIN on your car. The car is sick!!
Did you happen to weigh the rims by any chance?
Thanks. They are around 24-25 lbs ea.

very nice, is there a lip on the front ones as well as the rear? i noticed the rear lip very easily...how much do those run? just wondering for comparison to a set of ccw's
There is a small lip on the front as well. They are price very similar to CCW.

Looks great!!!! Wheels look awesome, although I was a bit bigger fan of the others.
I liked the others as well, it was just time for a change.

I always loved your car with the chicane's.. but DAMN! Even better with these!
Thanks. :beer:

Kev wheels are mint!!! i love the big pics on the other sight!! they look waaaaaaaaaay better than the chicanes! nice choice:tip:
Thanks man.

#14 ·
Very nice!

#15 ·
They look sick, Love the exhaust too!!

#17 ·
New wheels look great Kev!!! Hard to believe that car could look better!

#18 ·
those are the nicest rims I have seen yet on a cobra. Those are the ones I want for sure. I just talked to the owner of TF on sat and he lives pretty close to me. I dont have to pay for shipping which is nice. I am undecided as to what color though. Chrome, brushed, or Anthracite centers. He said brushed or grey on my silver car. I love the way those chrome ones pop though.

Your car is one clean looking mofo.

#20 ·
Thanks all!

those are the nicest rims I have seen yet on a cobra. Those are the ones I want for sure. I just talked to the owner of TF on sat and he lives pretty close to me. I dont have to pay for shipping which is nice. I am undecided as to what color though. Chrome, brushed, or Anthracite centers. He said brushed or grey on my silver car. I love the way those chrome ones pop though.

Your car is one clean looking mofo.
Thanks. I think the brushed on Silver looks the best personally.

Mine are polished BTW. :good:

#19 ·
:good:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.