Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think they have a web site, I also don't know about other styles, The only styles I have seen are what me and Kevin have..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
Robertson Racin said:
I don't think they have a web site, I also don't know about other styles, The only styles I have seen are what me and Kevin have..
OK...thanks...but...where do I go to get info on them and where did you get them??

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
very nice:D not something you see every day. good job
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
no problem robert. I didn't want to intrude on your thread or anything, but I just wanted to get the website out there for future reference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
KevinJKD said:
CCW does have a website, I also heard that they just came out with two new styles. Here is the link

http://www.ccwheel.com
Kevin...I went to that website but could not navigate to the wheel styles. It just had some pics of a couple of different cars.
I could find no specs/prices, etc.

Thanks,
Ben Dorn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Your right, the site doesn't have that much info. But you could email John from CCW (I think their is a link on the site) for prices. I have not actually seen the new styles but my friend found out from the corvette forum that there are going to be 2 or 3 new styles. I think if you email John he should be able to help you out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
Kevin...I went to that website but could not navigate to the wheel styles. It just had some pics of a couple of different cars.
I could find no specs/prices, etc.

Thanks,
Ben Dorn
If you follow thru and contact CCW, please keep us updated. I'd also like to see the new styles, along with the other information you're seeking, and would prefer not to flood their inbox with the same request. Thanks. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
Morgan said:
If you follow thru and contact CCW, please keep us updated. I'd also like to see the new styles, along with the other information you're seeking, and would prefer not to flood their inbox with the same request. Thanks. :)
I have sent the e-mail and will keep everyone posted as to what comes back.

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
e-mail

This is the E-mail that I received....in a very timely manner I might add:

we only offer the one design in the forgeds modular wheel in 17 and 18" diameters, for most anything that will fit on a mustang. we are also now making a 19" single piece forged wheel in a variety of styles
got the new one pice forged 19's in production now also
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/racewheel//im000496a.jpg
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/racewheel//im000490a.jpg
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/racewheel//im000401a.jpg
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/racewheel//im000400a.jpg
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/racewheel//im000377a.jpg

been on the road give me a buzz if you have any questions
888 577 0144 john

Hope this helps,
Ben Dorn

EDIT: I took out the pricing as I did not feel it was the right thing to do in open forum.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top