Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I thought I'd take a second to say "hi" and introduce myself. I'm from Festus, MO, about 1/2 hr due sout of St. Louis. I was looking for a place to come, hang out, and keep an eye on the competition. :secret: I'll be mostly lurking, but will probably post occasionally.

I had a 66 Mustang as a kid, but that was my last Ford. I've been a GM guy since then. My Uncle is the Ford guy of the family...he as an 03 Mach 1. I've got an 06 GTO M6, with heads, cam, & bolt-ons. I hope to make it up to Gateway and/or see a few of you on the street.

Gerry

·
Demented and old
5,322 Posts
welcome to modfords-this is a great website:tip:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to modfords-this is a great website:tip:
Thanks. I look forward to hanging out a and learning more about the Ford muscle so I don't look like such a nitwit when I chat with my friends. I'm 45 and hadn't put the word "muscle" and "car" in the same sentence for 20 years....until I went shopping for a Bonneville and came home with a GTO. Happy to report, I'm still married.

I've had the goat since March 06, and have managed to put almost 90,000 on it even though it isn't my DD.

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
437 Posts
If you hang around here long you will be selling that GTO LOL They are great cars, glad to have you , even if you are just "looking" .
Wyatt

·
"Do Work"
1,646 Posts
Welcome Gerry!

Located out in West Co! Along with a few other members on here! This site is AWESOME!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts