Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a new-in-box, never used, never installed set of Carbotech XP-10 front pads for 1999-2004 Mustang GTs (or any Mustang that uses the 11" rotor/2-piston aluminum PBR caliper setup). The part number is CT804, and retail price is $172. These will not fit the PBR calipers that are used on 13" Mustang Cobra, Mach 1, or Bullitt rotors. This is the last NIB set of pads that I have left from my stock 2004 Mustang GT brakes before I went to a 13" setup. These will work great for HPDE, Time Trial, Camaro-Mustang Challenge, and even the 24 Hours of Lemons (they are considered safety equipment and do not count toward the $500 car total, but double check with Chief Perpetrator Lamm if you must), etc. These pads are NOT for daily driver or street use!

The price is $140 plus shipping. To estimate shipping, figure on a 6 lb box picked up from my zip 32792 to your residential zip (I will provide the final shipping cost). PayPal is accepted at the email address below.

Mark
[email protected]
AIM TurboShortBus

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpski

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.