Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to gloat, but I just picked up a like new PHP CAI on ebay for $149! Timing is everything. It was just posted. The guy sold his car after 500 miles and was dumping the CAI. I couldn't pass it up.

Take care,

Kevin:D

·
Banned
572 Posts
its a funny thing thats not the first one on e-bay im am sure it will not be the last. i go on e-bay 2/3 times a week and for the last 5/6 months i have seen that same CAI.
now i am not busting on you by no means :) just saying that i have seen it many of times. and think like a lot of places say its the only one they have for bid and a few days later another pops up.
i picked up the 429 and 03 poster(rare hard to find ) yeah ok the first one i bid on had a starting bid @ 5 bucks the poster sold for like 15 bucks .
the next day i bid on one 5 bucks and won it for 5
and the same thing with the 6 ft SVT banner i picked up
1 st one jumped from 35. bucks to 65 bucks so i let them have it knowing i would pick one up @ bid

good luck with your new great buy! :D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
vic demone jr said:
i would have sold mine for that
If you want to sell yours i have a buyer..

jim v.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my03svtcobra,
I don't think you've seen to many Pauls High Performance CAI kits on ebay selling for $150. :rolleyes: The kit sells for $329 new. Maybe you're thinking of the guy who has been selling Densecharger '03 CAI's new for $150 on ebay for awhile.

vic demone jr
What Jim said. If you want to sell your PHP unit for $150, I also have a buddy that would take it in a heartbeat.

Take care,

Kevin

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Yea, it's the Denscesharger system that's on there continuously, not PHP's kit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my03svtcobra said:
i picked up the 429 and 03 poster(rare hard to find ) yeah ok the first one i bid on had a starting bid @ 5 bucks the poster sold for like 15 bucks .
the next day i bid on one 5 bucks and won it for 5 :D
How many of these posters do you want? My dealers parts department has a stack of them and sells them for $2. I already bought 3 for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts