Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say that you guys have a really nice site here. I've been lurking for some time (actually, since my son bought a new black '03 Cobra). So, I decided to join up.

I currently have an '87 Grand National with 55k miles on it and basic bolt-on mods but it still has the stock Turbo, Intercooler, Transmission, etc. It has run a best of 13.0/105 in August heat so I know it's got a lot more in it.

The new Cobra reminds me a LOT of my GN performance-wise and I really applaud Ford for stepping up and offering such an outstanding vehicle to the masses. In my view, the Z06 is its closest (new and still available for purchase) competitor and of course the Vette costs several thousand dollars more with only two seats. Seems like a no-brainer there to me - I would buy the Snake in a 'Heartbeat'. :evil

The '03 Cobra is a new benchmark in my view. Nice to see them on the streets.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Please Note: I have not bought a Buick. There is now a Raven Jr.

J.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Raven Jr?

RavenGT said:
Please Note: I have not bought a Buick. There is now a Raven Jr.

J.
Raven "Jr"? I've been Raven since '99 (over on TurboBuick.com). To have a Raven "Jr", there needs to be a Raven "Sr" - and that is me. :worship

Now, RavenGT is another story altogether!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
:beer

I'll drink to that:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Re: Raven Jr?

Raven said:
Raven "Jr"? I've been Raven since '99 (over on TurboBuick.com). To have a Raven "Jr", there needs to be a Raven "Sr" - and that is me. :worship

Now, RavenGT is another story altogether!
:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts