Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Trevor for the amazing pictures!!!! Your camera and editing skills are second to none!

·
"Do Work"
1,646 Posts
Sweet pictures Clay, I need to go snap some pictures (I have the same camera).

Did you adjust your settings for the picture, or did you just use one of the modes that come on the camera? Tri-pod?

Off topic, but I thought you were selling the car?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't take the pictures, my friend Trevor did. The camera was on full manual. He's big in to photography, so every shot is thought out.

Nope, I have never wanted to sell this car, you must have me confused with someone else :D

·
"Do Work"
1,646 Posts
I didn't take the pictures, my friend Trevor did. The camera was on full manual. He's big in to photography, so every shot is thought out.

Nope, I have never wanted to sell this car, you must have me confused with someone else :D
Nevermind then :tip:

Still got the 2.2 on your car? :dunno2:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Cool pics! The 4th one down is my new desktop screen :beer:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Lookin' good!

·
Registered
952 Posts
looks awesome. what size are the rims and tires? Those Are kumhos right? Thing looks low as hell. What springs I am looking to change mine.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Wow, very nice pics Clay. Definitely one of the best rims out there. I would like to know the rim/tire combo as well.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Wow, very nice pics Clay. Definitely one of the best rims out there. I would like to know the rim/tire combo as well.
:tip:1 more reason why i LOOOOOOOVE my DSG! best fn color out there! Your car represents so damn hard, the dark grey with the metallic flake is an insane and rich looking color compared to bland colors. Awesome photography, saw pics on svt also. I love the ccws on it, I would say 18/9 and 18/11 with 275/35/18 and 305/3518 kuhmos? BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigwink:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:tip:1 more reason why i LOOOOOOOVE my DSG! best fn color out there! Your car represents so damn hard, the dark grey with the metallic flake is an insane and rich looking color compared to bland colors. Awesome photography, saw pics on svt also. I love the ccws on it, I would say 18/9 and 18/11 with 275/35/18 and 305/3518 kuhmos? BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigwink:
Thanks man! Close on your guess. You got the front right, but the rear is 18x11.5 (really wide), and the tire is only a 295. The tire is stretched (rim lip sticks out further than the tire on both sides of the wheel). I need to get some 315s!

Spring setup is MM coilovers in the rear and cut cobra springs up front. I think we cut about 1 1/4 coil if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thanks man! Close on your guess. You got the front right, but the rear is 18x11.5 (really wide), and the tire is only a 295. The tire is stretched (rim lip sticks out further than the tire on both sides of the wheel). I need to get some 315s!

Spring setup is MM coilovers in the rear and cut cobra springs up front. I think we cut about 1 1/4 coil if I remember correctly.
How the hell did you get a 11.5? custom order? f the 315s go 335s with that width, damn those 295s are really stretching it! lol and oh yeah , the guy with the picture comments, dont sweat it, not worth it! bad ass ride again!:scare:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How the hell did you get a 11.5? custom order? f the 315s go 335s with that width, damn those 295s are really stretching it! lol and oh yeah , the guy with the picture comments, dont sweat it, not worth it! bad ass ride again!:scare:
Thanks man. Yeah I was looking at the Nitto 335 DRs, pretty cool. And yeah, that guy on SVT is a douche, but oh well =)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Let's bring this back from many years ago to say HNNNNNGGGGGGGGG god dammit this car is sexy.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Beautiful car!

·
Demented and old
5,322 Posts
Love the color/rim combination. car looks badass. Congrats

1 - 20 of 21 Posts