Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the record setting 9.99 from Cecil yesterday. I don't know how long my bandwidth will hold out but here goes:

The Video

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awsome job Pete!!! You don't know how long I have been waiting to see that!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Congrats Pete..

Impressive to say the least..

jim v.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pete is the man!!! He leads the way and everyone else follows.

Congrats Pete-- I know from experience that your a great guy who will sit around and BS and give up all of your tips to us guys working to get there.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Whow , I just saw it cool. I never herd the car till now. neat !
thanks guys, I now have to go faster, But it will be hard the way I have to leave the line nitro
I will not juce up the car 50hp is it. With 25 lbs I feel I am close to max power,

·
Registered
661 Posts
I will have to . But I want to go faster with this one first.
Soon nitro

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dammit man I was planning on going there too!! GRRRRR! How cool that would have been to see it. Then again, embarrassing with me and my mid 12 et. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
im new to this board so excuse the stupid question but...

was this on juice? on the t56? Or just the kenne bell and your pulleys and tune?

·
Registered
85 Posts
He has an automatic and I believe he did spray. 50 shot, correct?

His big modification is the KB blower.

Also, I do believe Cecil County is notorious for being several 10ths quicker than most tracks to begin with. Still cool to see a 9.xx none-the-less. *shrug*

·
Registered
661 Posts
I think the track is slower than I am use to, I ran 10.06 in FL in 90% heat. Or maby the weather was not that great.
I run a auto, IRS sus, 50hp Nos , et streets , I think at atco it will run a little faster, I will see.
As you can see in the video I leave super slow IRS ?
then hit nos in 2nd gear, 50hp , I dont want to use more Nos because Its making 25 lbs boost. I may turn it up though.
I did do something that picker up the power , I will post this later
nitro

·
Registered
85 Posts
Pete, what is your comment on you much these longblock can take? Do you think it can hold up for too much longer? I hear a lot of negative comments from people just screaming "that's great but it won't last for long!".

Also, do you disable the boost bypass?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pete,

Congratulations, it's nice to see what's possible for an '03 cobra in the hands of a true "pro".

Can't wait to see what's next!:D

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey Thanks, I do spend a lot of time on these cars, Always testing new ideas. nitro

1 - 20 of 40 Posts