Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Just finished plumbing and wiring up the solenoids and relays for the dual-stage dry nitrous setup. Here is a picture:

Best,

MJ

Attachments

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...another one.

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Looks nice , good place fro the selonides, I like to show them to everyone, Looks good under the hood also . clean job

] nirto

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hate to be Negative, , , But that will not work ! Or maby a little of it , like 60 hp max. How did that car run ? , I already know he has not gon fast, Sometimes people just go too far, or want it to look good, Wich that does, LOOKS GOOD ONLY. lol
peace, I hope ite not Randy, If so call me:shocked

I see 10 selonides ! whow holly wire bat man

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
nitrous pete said:
Hate to be Negative, , , But that will not work ! Or maby a little of it , like 60 hp max. How did that car run ? , I already know he has not gon fast, Sometimes people just go too far, or want it to look good, Wich that does, LOOKS GOOD NOLY. lol

Hey Pete,

IIRC, I think that he's running a separate return-style fuel system for the nitrous setup.

Here are more pictures: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27060

MJ

G

·
thats garbage!!

OMG... what a shitty looking install.... I doubt it will even work!

J/K....I really mean just the opposite :)

how much to do my bike? ;)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: thats garbage!!

BilletFlow said:
OMG... what a shitty looking install.... I doubt it will even work!

J/K....I really mean just the opposite :)

how much to do my bike? ;)
One Billetflow TB with "Zone-5" engraved on it! :p

MJ

·
Registered
40 Posts
nitrous pete said:
Hate to be Negative, , , But that will not work ! Or maby a little of it , like 60 hp max. How did that car run ? , I already know he has not gon fast, Sometimes people just go too far, or want it to look good, Wich that does, LOOKS GOOD ONLY. lol

ummm...I am sure the set up will work,

1st stage direct port progressive
2nd stage on a timer from the progressive controller
3rd stage ( or single street stage) on a button
with a complete stand alone fuel system

Pete why do you think it wont work?? no flame just curious???

that pic is OLD, the layout & set up is quite different from that pic and actually looks clean.

Due to some bad circumstances ( a divorce that I had no idea that was comming) I have not been able to make myself go out and finish it. The car has been sitting for about 3 weeks, who knows when I will get myself out there to work on it

this was the last pic I had of the install, and it has been cleaned up a little more since then. All that is left is 10 hrs or so of wireing

By the way MJCHIP...looks good

jb

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
avdawg said:

Pete why do you think it wont work?? no flame just curious???<snip>

jb
Hey jb,

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. That sucks man....I know all too well, been there before.

I can't speak for Pete BUT the biggest problem with an "off the shelf" wet kit on a returnless car is dealing with the fuel pressure issues. Since you have plumbed a complete stand-alone fuel system for the times when you are spraying, I think you'll be fine (in theory).

You're still NUTS though! :eek:

Best,

MJ

·
Registered
322 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
avdawg said:

Pete why do you think it wont work?? no flame just curious???

that pic is OLD, the layout & set up is quite different from that pic and actually looks clean.

Due to some bad circumstances ( a divorce that I had no idea that was comming) I have not been able to make myself go out and finish it. The car has been sitting for about 3 weeks, who knows when I will get myself out there to work on it

jb
still waiting to see why Pete thinks this wont work???

jb

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump

·
Registered
661 Posts
Sorry, I cant say, Just when you dyno or run , let me know how you do, I would rather not start flame, I know it willnot work the way it is set up, or I'm pretty shore.
It can if some things are moved around, and bla bla .
Just be honest and let me know if it worked that way I saw it in the pict.

One reason there is fuel being used, on the dyno this is ok . but on the track it wil not work,

·
Registered
40 Posts
nitrous pete said:
I would rather not start flame, I know it willnot work the way it is set up, or I'm pretty shore.
It can if some things are moved around, and bla bla .
Just be honest and let me know if it worked that way I saw it in the pict.

One reason there is fuel being used, on the dyno this is ok . but on the track it wil not work,
Pete...no flames taken, I allways try to learn a different/better way. I have been playing with this stuff for a long time (15+years)

So, I would like to know more about what you think. I Dont get what you mean about fuel being used??

thanks
jb

1 - 19 of 19 Posts