Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a 99% complete Kit and then stand-alone items as well... If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. There are many reputable vendors on the site that can help you with install or charge you a fair price to do it for you. I can install this on pretty much any car and will do so if compensated. The items are as follows...

$300 - 99% Complete "Edelbrock Dry, Now Wet" Nitrous kit
I essentially started this kit as a Edelbrock Dry Kit.
The cost was just over 600 new when I first got it.
I added a NX purge kit to it.
Then went wet and got a NOS Fuel solenoid and all the extra lines and fittings.
The brackets and Bottle are included for mounting though you'll need to buy washers and screws.
The "main" line is included from the bottle to front of car, I believe it's 14 feet but not 100% sure. It runs the length of my cobra fine so I can't see there being a length issue.
The fuse and relay are included though I don't have instructions but you can print them out from edelbrocks website for wiring. I can always help from memory if need be.
I have extra mounting brackets and random braded lines and fittings for different configurations that are shown in the picture that will all be supplied so you can figure out your best location.
I have included the regulator for the dry kit but have canabolised a lot of the fittings for it to the wet kit. It isnt needed when using the wet kit though it's included none the less.
The Fuel Pressure Regulator from the dry kit is also included though if you use it for the wet kit you'll need to get a T to hook it up properly.
There is also a WOT switch included as pictured.
I included the basic "on/off" switch though personaly I'd go out and get a nitrous box with arm, purge, warmer, etc. Up to you though.
What is not included and is the only thing you'll need to buy is the Jets and Nozzle. You can buy a badass wet nozzle for under 25 bucks and jets go for 2.50 a piece.
Everything that is pictured is included working as is from my car that made 650rwhp and 780tq on the dyno before I took it all off to go turbo.

$35 - NOS Nitrous Bottle Blanket
This is just a simple bottle blanket from NOS, it has nice insolation on the underside and velcro to attach around the bottle for a nice snug fit. I used the bottle warmer under this with great results.

$55 - Edelbrock Bottle Warmer
This + the blanket is a great way to keep your bottle at the proper consistant pressure you're looking for. The fuse and relay are included. I snipped the wires so you can easilly figure out where to run your own wires but if needed I can offer assistance.

$125 - NOS Remote Bottle Opener #16058
This thing is a monster, I looked forever for a nice strong reliable opener and this was it. It's got some heft and from my understanding is one of the best openers on the market.

$35 - Edelbrock Nitrous Solenoid
The dry kit came with 2 nitrous solenoids from the start but isnt needed for the wet kit. This is the extra one. Works great for a purge kit or anything that needs a reliable solenoid.

$125 - 03/04 Cobra Wet Plate System
This is a plate /w gasket for your 03/04 cobra or any car rockin the 03/04 eaton.
It fits between the eaton and the bend between the TB. Works GREAT. No worrying about puddling or weird spray patterns. Only 1 way to install it and everything is good to go.
I sprayed a 150 wet shot through this on my cobra and it worked perfectly.

$150 - NOS Intercooler Spraybar LARGE
This is a intercooler spraybar from nos. It's a perfect fit for the 03/04 heat exchanger. Essentially you mount this on your heat exchanger and purge your nitrous through it cooling your temps allowing for better ETs. I never installed this and I payed just under 300 new for it. It hurts my man bits just looking at it knowing that I wont get what I payed so I'm looking to just unload it so I dont have to look at it anymore.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sooooooooo... will that warmer fit on my 15lb bottle? If so, I'll take it, just PM me your paypal info

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Payment sent for warmer!!! Thanks!!!!
No problem. This is what I have left. Pics are a few posts up.

$275 - 99% Complete "Edelbrock Dry, Now Wet" Nitrous kit
The brackets and Bottle are included for mounting though you'll need to buy washers and screws.
The "main" line is included from the bottle to front of car, I believe it's 14 feet but not 100% sure. It runs the length of my cobra fine so I can't see there being a length issue.
The fuse and relay are included though I don't have instructions but you can print them out from edelbrocks website for wiring. I can always help from memory if need be.
I have extra mounting brackets and random braded lines and fittings for different configurations that are shown in the picture that will all be supplied so you can figure out your best location.
I have included the regulator for the dry kit but have canabolised a lot of the fittings for it to the wet kit. It isnt needed when using the wet kit though it's included none the less.
The Fuel Pressure Regulator from the dry kit is also included though if you use it for the wet kit you'll need to get a T to hook it up properly.
I included the basic "on/off" switch though personaly I'd go out and get a nitrous box with arm, purge, warmer, etc. Up to you though.
What is not included and is the only thing you'll need to buy is the Jets and Nozzle. You can buy a badass wet nozzle for under 25 bucks and jets go for 2.50 a piece.
Everything that is pictured is included working as is from my car that made 650rwhp and 780tq on the dyno before I took it all off to go turbo.

This is just a simple bottle blanket from NOS, it has nice insolation on the underside and velcro to attach around the bottle for a nice snug fit. I used the bottle warmer under this with great results.

The dry kit came with 2 nitrous solenoids from the start but isnt needed for the wet kit. This is the extra one. Works great for a purge kit or anything that needs a reliable solenoid.

This is a intercooler spraybar from nos. It's a perfect fit for the 03/04 heat exchanger. Essentially you mount this on your heat exchanger and purge your nitrous through it cooling your temps allowing for better ETs. I never installed this and I payed just under 300 new for it. It hurts my man bits just looking at it knowing that I wont get what I payed so I'm looking to just unload it so I dont have to look at it anymore.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a big race on friday the 15th, might I have the warmer by then? Thanks!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Received the warmer yesterday, thank you so much, stand up guy I highly recommend buying from him!

·
Registered
175 Posts
How much for this shipped to 47579?

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
List updated 1/10/10 with all current for sale items & prices

$275 - 99% Complete "Edelbrock Dry, Now Wet" Nitrous kit

$125 - NOS Remote Bottle Opener #16058
This thing is a monster, I looked forever for a nice strong reliable opener and this was it. It's got some heft and from my understanding is one of the best openers on the market.

This is a intercooler spraybar from nos. It's a perfect fit for the 03/04 heat exchanger. Essentially you mount this on your heat exchanger and purge your nitrous through it cooling your temps allowing for better ETs. I never installed this and I payed just under 300 new for it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
What do you want for the kit as a dry setup?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm interested in this, but I need to sell my 42lb injectors or a clutch kit first, both new, if you know anyone...

·
Registered
151 Posts
first and foremost, the warmer works great! Secondly, I was curious as to what is the best price you can give me for the opener shipped to me... thanks!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts