Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to drive my mom's 03 for quite some time yesterday and have to say..its amazing! The Kennebell installation looks factory and the tune is just perfect, I am amazed at how nice this car drives and runs... Drives like the KB came from the factory on there. I love the sound too!! The only prob with this car ..and its done it from the factory.. is the traction control switch works and then sometimes doesnt...real pain. I guess that is a dealer thing to check out.

Thanks for the awesome work Pete! My mom is very happy with the car...Big Time! I think she wants even more power now :D
And thanks Kennebell!

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
And yes..its a Diablosport tune....they are great..pay no attention to what the man behind the curtain says...me :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
COME ON!!!!!!????? Your Mom drives a KB'd 03' Cobra WITH N20 AND she wants MORE POWER???!!! Holy CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<---------------------------------- Bows down in AWE of Harry's Mom!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL.....yep...she is a crazy one....my mom is an old street racer from back in the 60's.....drove better than my dad in his 65 Olds 442 and won many races back then. She loved my dads 03 Cobra and then when I got mine and modded it big time...she went nuts for that power...she even scared my kids(her grandkids) on one ride in my car :D When I was getting ready to do the switch to a KB on my car and then my wife was diagnosed with Polycystic Kidney Disease...I put that on hold and then my mom said..you know...I want a black convertible 03 Cobra and then when we get it...lets put that KB on there and all. She is cool and always has been...I love her dearly....yeah..I love my old man too...even if his car is the slowest of all of them :D

Harry

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
HotRod so how does her compare to yours at 20lb's??? How much boost is hers making ??? Trey

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
trey193 said:
HotRod so how does her compare to yours at 20lb's??? How much boost is hers making ??? Trey
To be honest..I would have to say my car is alittle faster...for that one run before things heat up. But mine is setup with Pete's most aggressive tune he ever used in his car when he was turning mid to high tens with nitrous on a slippery track during that MM FF showdown....my moms 03 is amazing for running on pump gas. But all she has to do is up the boost and tune and I better hold on to my doors..cause she will just blow them off big time! For what is done to the car...its amazing how fast these KB's make these cars. I can imagine how fast Petes' or Franco's car is...those cars are setup and fly!!!

I am at 22 lbs of boost now......

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well Harry is correct, His Mom does have a kb blower , with my no slip pulley from Reichard . 17lb WIth Nos :shocked
And the Diablo chip , peace
Ladies need speed also !
She wanted the combo, so she came to nitro

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
That's it..I am ordering the KB..I ain't getting beat by Harry's Mom..

DAT's My Kind Of Gal

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nitrous pete said:
Well Harry is correct, His Mom does have a kb blower , with my no slip pulley from Reichard . 17lb WIth Nos :shocked
And the Diablo chip , peace
Ladies need speed also !
She wanted the combo, so she came to nitro
Thanks again Pete for everything....you did an incredible job....your whole crew at PJ's kicked ass!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
LOL.....yep...she is a crazy one....my mom is an old street racer from back in the 60's.....drove better than my dad in his 65 Olds 442 and won many races back then. She loved my dads 03 Cobra and then when I got mine and modded it big time...she went nuts for that power...she even scared my kids(her grandkids) on one ride in my car :D When I was getting ready to do the switch to a KB on my car and then my wife was diagnosed with Polycystic Kidney Disease...I put that on hold and then my mom said..you know...I want a black convertible 03 Cobra and then when we get it...lets put that KB on there and all. She is cool and always has been...I love her dearly....yeah..I love my old man too...even if his car is the slowest of all of them :D

Harry
That's pretty awesome Harry!! Just goes to show that a family that hauls ass together, stays together.:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
trmn8r said:
That's pretty awesome Harry!! Just goes to show that a family that hauls ass together, stays together.:D
We were mainly and Oldsmobile 442 family...thats all we owned...then SUV's came into play and minivans...Chevy won that....then GM canned Oldsmobile...well ..that did it....instead of just me owning Fords....my dad jumped in and then my mom...Bill Ford has won over some die hard GM Oldsmobile guys because we love heritage and loyalty....Ford is all of that. And with Pete around to tune up these snakes....no Oldsmobile could come close to it, unless it was strictly a track car. And even with that..you need one big time healty Olds with nitrous to beat a heavily bolt on modded 03 Cobra.

Harry

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
ALLNTRL said:
That, "it's staying stock" didn't last too long, did it Jimmy V.? :D
How can you stay stock? When Girls drive 600rwhp cars...

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
How can you stay stock? When Girls drive 600rwhp cars...
Chauvinist :D

·
Banned
572 Posts
HotRod you saying your mother's car is faster then yours ?:lol

oooooo shit look out! she's going to be hanging out at Tom's River
running with the big boy's (girl's?)

sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No Sean...I said this....and remember...this is my mom...I respect her dearly. So if it means my car is slower when I say my car is alittle faster(being respectful) then so be it.

Harry

Hot Rod Harry said:
To be honest..I would have to say my car is alittle faster...for that one run before things heat up. But mine is setup with Pete's most aggressive tune he ever used in his car when he was turning mid to high tens with nitrous on a slippery track during that MM FF showdown....my moms 03 is amazing for running on pump gas. But all she has to do is up the boost and tune and I better hold on to my doors..cause she will just blow them off big time! For what is done to the car...its amazing how fast these KB's make these cars. I can imagine how fast Petes' or Franco's car is...those cars are setup and fly!!!

I am at 22 lbs of boost now......

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

1 - 20 of 28 Posts