Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jamie Meyer called me and let me listen to his cell phone as the race happened and he announced it.

Pete went 10.06 @ 138!!

COME ON PETE!! 9's NEXT PASS!!!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Damn. On a street legal daily driver capable car. Can you say " Here ricer, ricer, ricer." :lol If his block holds this is insane.

·
Registered
521 Posts
OMG. Obviously fixed the rich tune issue. LOL 9's will happen this weekend I bet. Unbelievable on the IRS. I take it he wasn't eliminated...LOL

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
That was a great run. I just got back from bradenton. It was great to see him run, the car sounds amazing

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Second round for Saturday, Pete smoked the tires. He lost traction and got out of it.

He finished qualifying as #3 in Mod Motor.

Amazon Linn had some problems adjusting to the car's power. But I give her a lot of credit for being there and getting in the car; which is a lot more than many guys I know.

We should all be very appreciative to Dr. Jamie Meyer. He has called me for every round of Mod Motor, during the run, to keep me up to the minute on 03 Cobra progress. Very thoughtful, Jamie! Hat's off to you, sir! He actually announced the Modular Fords website from the tower during Pete's last pass.

Rich

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Whats up guys

I missed the low 10 second pass that Pete made this morning, however I did get to hang around Pete a good bit. We drank a little too much beer last night (3.5 cases) and didn't get up early enough to see Pete's awesome pass. We did get Pete's pass where he lets out of it. I think Pete is going home tonight, but I am not positive, I would really like to see this thing run a 9.

I have met alot of great people here in Bradenton, I have yet to meet Dr. Meyer, and I guess I was too busy taking pictures to here him mention ModularFords.

Having a blast here, I should have pics up tommorrow night.

·
Registered
191 Posts
10.06 @ 138 is a really good run, he should be in the 9's very soon. What did some of the other "Big Name" guys like Svinicki run? :confused:

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ALLNTRL said:
10.06 @ 138 is a really good run, he should be in the 9's very soon. What did some of the other "Big Name" guys like Svinicki run? :confused:
Paul qualified a 10.70 something. But it was not in an 03 Cobra. He doesn't have an 03 Cobra anymore.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
who was the one with the yellow 03 that did around 10.6? He ran against pete on petes first run.

·
Registered
191 Posts
KevinJKD said:
who was the one with the yellow 03 that did around 10.6? He ran against pete on petes first run.
Don't know his name but he runs a shop out of Houston TX. He was running an C4 auto. and a solid axle.

·
Registered
124 Posts
ALLNTRL said:
Don't know his name but he runs a shop out of Houston TX. He was running an C4 auto. and a solid axle.
Richard at Strictly Performance. Did he have that silly ricer wing on the back of the car???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts