Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to you site and noticed that it states
"Dyno Facility off premises"

What does that mean? Do you do your own dyno or is it private or hrmm...? Do you offer the dyno as a service?

Thanks for the info...

·
Registered
661 Posts
Dyno off premises , this means I dyno at another location, 1/2 hr from my shop, I test and tune there, do you want to make an appointment? Is that the reason for the question. if so call # in Sig. Thanks nitro

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea... i was thinking about it... i live in Williamstown so im only about 15mins from you...

what type of dyno they go there? is it closer to me than you?

I should be giving you a call sometime next week to set something up... thanks for all the info...

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Hey Pete I left you a message in your Dyno Day thread. I was thinking about coming up if you had room. Greg Yasika and possibly Steve Siedel may ride up with me to see you as well. Let me know if you have room and if you use a wideband for A/F.

Thanks,
Razor.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Super You know you are welcome, Hope to see all ya
Peace nitro

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nitrous Pete- I am not sure if you have asked this or not. And this is my first post here.

How much power do think could be gained by doing motor work? Is their anyone making special heads or cams for the 03s yet and do think they would be a big peformance adder?

Also I am glad you go out and do these dynos and post them online. No offense to Gm fans but you have shut alot of them up.

Denial and Jealousy cause them to say a lot of stupid stuff about the 03 Cobra.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Thanks Sax, I do have some motor mods in sight for this car, Head work , springs for the cams, I may leave the cams alone,
Maby in May of ths year, Ill keep you posted
leaving for fl see you all soon, I will dyno down there , with Pat
@ diablosport :shocked

1 - 8 of 8 Posts