Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hehehe! What a goof!

My phone just rang. It's Dr. Jamie Meyer in the tower at Bradenton. He says, "Rich, it's Jamie Meyer. Pete's about to run. He's in the waterbox. He's pre-staged. He's staged. Pro tree down. He launches. A little slip...GOOD LAUNCH! He's banging gears clean. A little slippery mid-track. He's got it back. Some black smoke. He's a little rich. A lot of black smoke. He's VERY rich up top. Through the traps. 10.63 @ 133.82."

Me: "Thanks very much, Jamie. I got it."

Jamie: "No problem, bro. I'll call you back."

Jamie did that knowing that I would get the info right to you guys. What a great guy, huh?

Thanks very much, Jamie. Keep us in the loop!

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
crap I missed it! I thought he wasn't going to run until sat! He will be doing some more runs tomorow right?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Tuned I can see nines. Wonder what his 60' was?

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jamie just called me again. He's in the middle of announcing the event and still managing to call me the second Pete's runs happen. We should all be grateful for Dr. Meyer's efforts in keeping us up to the minute.

Second pass: [email protected] Jamie was announcing so I couldn't get more details. I will post them as I get them.

Rich

·
Registered
835 Posts
Must have slipped a little more down low but that trap is amazing. Is someone videoing this?

·
Registered
28 Posts
136 MPH ? DAMM! That's really moving.... :eek:

Time to rack up the credit card.... :D

(anymore details, i.e. boost settings, etc...?)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Man 136 should equate to high 9's with traction. Holy Smoke!
Ibet he's running IRS.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Pete just called me. Obviously, his tune is in the toilet. His air/fuel is 8:1. Watch out for cylinder wash, Pete!

His last run was terrible and he squirted a little up top to get out of the slump, according to Pete.

He thinks that when he gets the tune ironed out (in time for tomorrow) he will get a 10.20.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
03snake said:
Man 136 should equate to high 9's with traction. Holy Smoke!
Ibet he's running IRS.
Yes, Pete's running IRS. Forgot about mentioning that too.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts