Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
:jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop

<------------ Licks chops in anticipation!!!!!!!

G

·
Stock Blower.......Vortech.......KenneBell........Visa/Mastercard :D

So does this new blower send out that shrieking whine that our stock blowers do? Always hard to tell with it at idle or just a blip of the throttle.

Harry Mager
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
661 Posts
He he , Did you like the stock blower then vortech, then kbs blower, I thought that would be kinda kool , Eric thanks . I will e mail you the video when I run the car down the track , or the dyno run , Which ever comes first , Hope the dyno is ")
peace

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Great video, Pete. Thanks very much for the time and effort. The commentary makes the video a Nitrous Pete classic.

BTW: What are those tricked-out front wheels? I gotta have me some of those!

:D

·
Registered
661 Posts
He he , Did you like the stock blower then vortech, then kbs blower, I thought that would be kinda kool , Eric thanks . I will e mail you the video when I run the car down the track , or the dyno run , Which ever comes first , Hope the dyno is ")
peace

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
I wish I would have never saw that :jawdrop

I will have one...oh yes I will :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pete

Pete that looks fantastic!!!!!! Is it any taller in height? I have a Kenny Brown front tower brace and was wondering if it will fit under it. Also will you be selling them? My wife is going to kill me but it looks too good.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Re: Pete

It may be a tad taller, Your brace may not fit , I dont know , I will take a level pict. or a Horizontal pict. call me to remind me,
# in sig. peace Thanks
IC said:
Pete that looks fantastic!!!!!! Is it any taller in height? I have a Kenny Brown front tower brace and was wondering if it will fit under it. Also will you be selling them? My wife is going to kill me but it looks too good.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just read the link on svtperformance, mad props Pete sounds like you are our leader:D Can anyone help with the video, my computer doesn't like the mov's (won't let me install the quicktime), how about mpeg's. Also Pete you've just install the KB and I've search a couple boards, do you have the results or are they in the video?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Ya , Rite , I dont know . I'm thinking it ouer , I realy like the irs .
If I was i would put a 8.8 with a spool 33 spline , I 'am going to try to keep the irs for now , Seems silly though ! ! I can only floorit in 3 gear , and the converter has to be locker up , Or the tires lite uupp. Hard , Man what a fun ride, Peace nitro
ALLNTRL said:
Hey Pete I think it's time to go to a solid rear axle set-up, what do you think? How about a 9" with 40 splines? :D

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey parts everywhere, Y not . You cought that ha :)

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Careful, Jeremy! We'll get LL over here to put the SMACK DOWN on you for those unauthorized vendor plugs.

DOH!!

;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts