Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a pretty kick booty game that Nitto has designed, It's called the Nitto 1320 Challenge. This is a free online game where you can either drag race the computer or challenge other people. You can go heads up, or bracket racing. I've been playing it for a few days now and love it.:D

The only downside to the game is that the server limits the amount of people that can be on at one time, wich in turn makes it tough to get in. What I do is either hold down the enter button until it let's me in or I place an object on the enter key if I am lazy. I think it would be cool if we got our own race team on there. It could be "Team Modular Fords". LOL!!!

http://www.nitto1320.com

Razor.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
I DLed it and had set up a team, but I got sick of never being able to get on. I also was never able to get enough $ to get the stang. Im stuck with the damn civic.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I got that damn Civic too. Is there any buttons on the keyboard that correspond to the gas pedal? Gotta be an easier way! DAMN.

Thanks,
Brandon

·
Registered
207 Posts
akatherazor4 said:
Here's my best time with the Cobra.:D

Razor.
How do you get your time to be so low in the 8's??? We can only get our civics to run 8.60's at 155mph or so... LOL...This game is addicting LOL

Jeff

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BlackCobra99Va said:
How do you get your time to be so low in the 8's??? We can only get our civics to run 8.60's at 155mph or so... LOL...This game is addicting LOL

Jeff
You gotta get a cobra!!! Lose the ricemobiles.:D

Razor.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
99 GT Coupe said:
How do I get enough cash to get teh cobra :(
Race the Sport Division Cup until you get 30k and then buy the cobra.;)

P.S. I need some challenges!!! Send them to akatherazor4

Razor.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
99 GT Coupe said:
Can't log in. Damn server.
Hit me up on AOL IM at akatherazor4, I have the solution to that problem.:D

Razor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts