Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any one have pics of any size Nitto DR's on their cobra. I'm looking to get the 315's. Just wanted to see what they look like when they are on.

·
Registered
684 Posts

i think i have some better pics at home, i can post them when i get out of work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I'd appreciate it if you could do that. :)

·
Registered
684 Posts
any special shots you are looking for? let me know taking requests, haha.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Maybe an upclose shot of one of the tires width from behind and a profile of one on the rim if possible. I'm prob gonna get them so I jsut wanted to know how they are going to look ahead of time. Also how many miles are on anyones Nitto's so far. They are only rated to last 10,000-15,000 miles of everyday driving and I was just wondering how fast they wear out. I dont feel like spending $400 for them this summer only to buy new ones in the fall, lol. But I will if I have to.

·
Registered
684 Posts
i drive every day for work, anywhere from 30-100 miles a day. race at etown ever week or two weeks, do big burnouts every run with them. have had them for just about 2 months and i just started to see wear on the tread depth arrow (or whatever you want to call it) on the side of the tire. my only complaint with them is how they are in heavy rain, little scary over 60 mph, even shaky above 45 mph. but that is in heavy rain, normal rain they are fine driving 75 mph. and they are awesome on the street in the dry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts