Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
not me....maybe Bowling Green this year....broken femur ****ed me bad......

You get your car back?
Go Nancy. I've got a twin turbo'd modular golf cart I'll carry your broken ass around in.

I'll be there. It's been a while Jonny boy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bradenton

I'm trying like hell!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey Tony, glad you're making the trip, to bad Jon's not going because when the three of us get together it gets pretty rowdie.. Do you still have that tape from your video camera that you watched at Jon's house.... Scratch... Scratch...! :imao:

We will be there debuting our New Super GT500 Twin Turbo, info is located in the following thread: http://www.modularfords.com/s...d.php?t=128617

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Then go, you live in Georgia, there is no excuse, plus your wife will be in NY!

The rowdy I'm talking about involves lots of jokes and pranks!
The amount of alcohol I have consumed at that track would kill anyone without superhuman powers.

I have cars booked on the dyno anyway.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Hey Tony, glad you're making the trip, to bad Jon's not going because when the three of us get together it gets pretty rowdie.. Do you still have that tape from your video camera that you watched at Jon's house.... Scratch... Scratch...! :imao:

We will be there debuting our New Super GT500 Twin Turbo, info is located in the following thread: http://www.modularfords.com/s...d.php?t=128617
I do! Forgot all about it too. I'm saving that one for a rainy day, lol.

Jon told me about the Shelby today. Congrats, that is a bad mofo.

strip clubs and hookers, thats a rowdie time....
03Flamed has been known to do lines off of stripper's asses!

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
The amount of alcohol I have consumed at that track would kill anyone without superhuman powers.

I don't believe you. Reschedule and prove it.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts

You could stay up here if you want, we have a guest room. I'm only about an hour from Bradenton. I'll admit the bed linens look a little mismatched, but I can assure you no hookers have been thrown down on them in the past couple of days, which is more than I can say for some of the hotels down there.....

You could use this as transportation.....

..... and if you know, you found your way out to the garage...

Feel free to work some of that SCT magic on any of the cars you see here. While I don't have a dyno, I do have a lift if needed and 1/8 mile of driveway with timing equipment and about a 100 miles of open road if you needed to you know... tune something *nudge *nudge (thats a C5 z06 in the corner, 2002, 25,000 miles, totally untouched down to the paper filter.... nitrous anyone?)

Yeah I'm a smartass :thongue2: but a guys gotta try!

It's impossible to find a good tune in this area these days, and because of my schedule I haven't been able to make it up to Georgia yet. But, if you do need a place to stay, you are more than welcome. NMRA Bradenton is a great event, although I almost always get sunburned, it's always worth it.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts