WHO'S GOING !!
I think this would be a great time for the OH,MD,DE,PA,NJ,NY
03's To meet up

Hammer said he is buying :D j/k

start the list

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hopefully i'll be there,,My daughter is due any day...I'll come saturday.If no word i'll stay sunday also...

·
Registered
652 Posts
2kbill said:
I'm there on Sunday!

What is Atco like, is it a nice facility or a dump? Not talking about the track itself, I know thats good - wife & puppy might want to come along.

Bill
Atco is a pretty nice facility. The aluminum grandstands are only a couple years old. The bathrooms are fairly clean. The foods not bad either. They have a game room for the kids, some swings and stuff too. There is a Bar for the nondrivers with closed circuit TV of the track. www.atcorace.com
I'll be there Fri., Sat. and Sun. RAY

·
Registered
793 Posts
SVTOA Delaware Valley chapter will be there- we will have spots reserved in the car show. Don't know who will race, though.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I can't wait!! Yep, beers are on me.

And, instead of running a 10, maybe I can fire my car into the rail!

I drive like ass but, hey, I'm having a good time over here!!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hammer Wrote
"I drive like ass"

:D hahahahahahah!!!:hammer

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hammer Wrote "I drive like ass"
Its nice to see some honesty in todays crooked society. Just Kidding.

I will be at the race as well. I'll probably run in Open Comp again so I can get more practice on that pro-tree.

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
I'll be there on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Is anyone planning on running, and if so what class?

I guess if we are going to run we need to join the NMRA, put on the windshield banners and permanent numbers on the car (not shoe polish), right?

I went to the NMRA page, it doesn't say how much it costs to join, was it $50.00 last year?

Sticker dude was $30 , if I rememeber right for 4 sets of permanent number stickers (one required front, back and each side.

I guess we could get some universal number kits from summit or jegs.

Last year, took me a week to get all the numbers off. I think running on the street with them on is a recipe for a ticket.

I guess I need to decide if I'm going to BG, no sense joining for just Atco to run in a class we really aren't optimized for (mm?).

JT

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
JT said:
Is anyone planning on running, and if so what class?

I guess if we are going to run we need to join the NMRA, put on the windshield banners and permanent numbers on the car (not shoe polish), right?

I went to the NMRA page, it doesn't say how much it costs to join, was it $50.00 last year?

Sticker dude was $30 , if I rememeber right for 4 sets of permanent number stickers (one required front, back and each side.
JT
:lol :lol

JT, do you remember when we went through all of that last year at the NMRA finals? It was the first 03 Cobra class and the techs got confused and turned us away after sitting in tech line for HOURS! That was, after dropping all kinds of cash on the things that JT listed above.

And Jamie Meyer came out of the tower when he heard, came over to us and helped us get things squared away.

When Dr. Meyer came down, Jimmy V looked at him and said, "What's this? A big SHAKEDOWN? These guys came here to race and the NMRA is shaking them down??"

Man, I'll never forget that! Don't piss Jimmy V off. At the scrap yard, they call him JIMMY THE BOOT

:shocked

I read something in the race pages that says that all classes need permenant stickers but bracket classes. Does that include Modular Muscle? Shoe polish may be ok.

Where's Jamie???

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'll be there friday, saturday and sunday.. hope to meet up with some of you there, I'll have my cobra i just picked up there and will be in the pits with a big hardcore50.com banner. see ya there!
-Rich

1 - 20 of 41 Posts