Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey man whats up??

I know, me , Chad brooks, eric and Brett (modman) are all planning on going to BG again this year...I've gone the past 2 years and its a BLAST!!! great weather, lots of racing, and lots of BEER Drinking LOL... :beer

We usually stay at the travel lodge there (the host NMRA hotel)...We haven't booked anything yet, but I'm sure we will in about a month or so....

Jeff

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I hope to be there!:lol :beer :hammer

I think this would be a good place to approach the swill racers and present them with a challenge. modularfords vs swill racing drinking contest :evil

·
Registered
207 Posts
96blkcobra said:
I hope to be there!:lol :beer :hammer

I think this would be a good place to approach the swill racers and present them with a challenge. modularfords vs swill racing drinking contest :evil
Dude I'm in and our Anchor is the infamous ModMan!!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO

:beer

Jeff

·
Registered
438 Posts
I am hoping that some of you guys would rather race all day at Norwalk Smackdown VII on Friday the 26th then spectate at BG!

I may, however, be forced to drive down on Saturday, hehe

Ben Dorn

·
Registered
309 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
I am hoping that some of you guys would rather race all day at Norwalk Smackdown VII on Friday the 26th then spectate at BG!

I may, however, be forced to drive down on Saturday, hehe

Ben Dorn
Ben,
I have better things to do than show up at a race event to spectate. I am going to BG to run, however fast or slow that may be. If I am spectating, it is because I broke at the event, and that is all that is left to do.

·
Registered
438 Posts
lguerra1 said:
Ben,
I have better things to do than show up at a race event to spectate. I am going to BG to run, however fast or slow that may be. If I am spectating, it is because I broke at the event, and that is all that is left to do.
Yea, I totally understand and hear ya. I like the BG event. It is a great race and many on and off the track activities, hehe.

My only concern with the 03 Cobra class is, most of the cars can run in the elevens and have no cages. I know this was an issue at the Modular Shootout.

Ben

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I'll be there, staying at the Baymont!

·
Registered
285 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
Yea, I totally understand and hear ya. I like the BG event. It is a great race and many on and off the track activities, hehe.

My only concern with the 03 Cobra class is, most of the cars can run in the elevens and have no cages. I know this was an issue at the Modular Shootout.

Ben
We ran WFC w/o cages and many cars were in the 11s. JDM stepped out due to his 10.XX pass with a convertible and no cafe. If all goes well and I show up ill be in the mid-low 11s w/o a cage. The fastest car doesent always win so take a chance, I did at WFC with a car that was 3 weeks old. I know strictly perf is bringing some heavy hitters to the race which should make for some entertainment and watch some records fall.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll be in Bowling Green as well. Just gotta get these parts installed before the race. Not going to win, but going to have fun and meet some people! I dont care if I go out first round. :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'll be there running mod motor and I'm staying at Motel 6.

Ken

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
is anyone goign to be flying in? I am having a problem getting a rental car because my flight lands at 11:55PM and enterprise closes at 12:00, Budget and Avis wont rent to <25, and National wants to charge an extra $25 a day to drivers between 21-25 :mad:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I will be at BG this year. Come by the Strictly Performance Trailer and have a cold one and shoot the shit.

Jay

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im going to be there selling Steeda parts - look me up :)

We will also be advertising for the auctions at www.stangonline.com (www.modularfords.stangonline.com for you guys). It would be great if some of you could post items up for auction on the site. I want it to be as busy as possible, not to mention, with 18000 spectators, your items have a good chance at being seen at least 1-2 times ;)

Take care
Jeff
www.stangonline.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts