Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone else received their new issue yet? I was surprised at how much coverage we all got!

If you don't get RacePages, you need to sign up for it ASAP.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Nice write up!!!!
Rob,,,I know your a busy guy,,,,,,Stop by more often..

jim v.;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim Vaccaro said:
Nice write up!!!!
Rob,,,I know your a busy guy,,,,,,Stop by more often..

jim v.;)
Rick- I don't know if "I" looked good or not, but I can sure see that the investment I made on my girlfriend (hint-hint) is paying off. :shocked I didn't realize she was so......healthy.

Jimmy- I've been WAAAYYY busy lately. I'll try to keep in better touch.

Hammer, I didn't even have time to read all of the articles yet, but as soon as I get off this computer, yours will be the first one I read. You've got me real curious now...

Matt- check your PM's.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hammer I can't wait to see you in a Darth Vader costume in the flordia heat. You really put your foot in your mouth, If you need help finding the costume I am sure there are plenty of people that would help you out just to see it happen, how many races are you going to go to? eithter way it was a great article, and we all had a great time, minus the many hours in the tech line. A driveshaft loop, whats that? Rollcage what do I need one of those for? Its going to be an exciting year of racing for all.

Jimmy they should have at least mentioned your presence in all of its surpremacy, that it brings. look forward to doing it again :D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Jimmy they should have at least mentioned your presence in all of its surpremacy, that it brings. look forward to doing it again

I get plenty of ink..It was your show..Great article..
congrats guys.:)

jim v.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Rob Raymer said:
Rick- I don't know if "I" looked good or not, but I can sure see that the investment I made on my girlfriend (hint-hint) is paying off. :shocked I didn't realize she was so......healthy.
Hey Rob, I bet Jimmy noticed! ;) :D :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts