Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to put a quick invitation out to all the 03 owners/fans to come out to NMRA this weekend at Reynolds, GA. I'll be announcing the race, and I will be calling HAMMER to bring this board updates on the 03 Cobra-specific action.

Richard Leslz (sp?) will be there from Houston with the yellow car - he told me this past weekend that the KB is in place! Remember, this is the car that ran 10.60s in FL with the Eaton and spray. It has a live axle and C4 trans. The 9.99/140 Nitrous Pete record may be in jeopardy ....

Jamie

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'll be there for sure, taking some video footage as well as photos for the site. We will also be grilling and enjoying a cold adult beverage or two :p

The 9.99/140 Nitrous Pete record may be in jeopardy ....
:jawdrop :jawdrop PETE will step up I am sure...he is a mad scientist!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"PETE will step up I am sure...he is a mad scientist!!"

Well, we've got to come up with some reason to make him build an 8-second 03 Cobra!!! LOL

Jamie

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
In this HP league, there is no point in comparing a straight axle car to an IRS car.

Pete's car would be in the mid to low 9's with the HP he has if he ditched the IRS.

JT

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
I would go but no rollbar so that trip is to long for a boot off the track:mad:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Jamie , Glad to here from ya. I hope Richard goes 9.90 He is runing my tune Diablo chip, He called me today and said the trans broke again , But he is putting a new one in for the race,
GOOD LUCK Richard !!! :)

QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr. Jamie Meyer
I just want to put a quick invitation out to all the 03 owners/fans to come out to NMRA this weekend at Reynolds, GA. I'll be announcing the race, and I will be calling HAMMER to bring this board updates on the 03 Cobra-specific action.

Richard Leslz (sp?) will be there from Houston with the yellow car - he told me this past weekend that the KB is in place! Remember, this is the car that ran 10.60s in FL with the Eaton and spray. It has a live axle and C4 trans. The 9.99/140 Nitrous Pete record may be in jeopardy ....

Jamie
[/QUOTE]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts