Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more Mustang for me..New Mopar 11 Charger

My new Mopar 11 Edition Dodge Charger Hemi R/T

Time to play in Mopar land a little. Plus my SMS302 car payment was killing me. She is forsale at Buhler Ford on the showroom floor

Here is a video

· Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Bill! With the size if this car being like a Mercedes S500-600 class 120 inch wheel base and mix of American Muscle and Luxury....its like an affordable American version of an AMG Mercedes.

· Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
...This is a Ford website
Really...wow...thanks for letting me know that. Ive only been here since my first 03 Cobra in Nov of 2002 and have had and modded like 20 Mustangs since then. Didnt know the Bar area was for Ford talk! LOL! Oh and by the way ...Im a Moderator :) And yes I Love Ford Most :)

Have a great day

Ps. And yes my wife still has a Mustang and lots of Mustangs in the family. I was just sharing my new purchase and me having to sell my new 624hp SMS Mustang.

· Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, i had to :) I would've asked my dad for a friend A plan than see you buy from a competitor. But I can't blame you since Ford's only performance 4 door is the SHO.
Its all good....I hearya. My 2nd job is running a performance division at a Ford/Dodge Dealer ....so my cost was dealer cost. It just worked out nice getting this car. I sell and mod all the new Fords and Dodges

Sent via Tapatalk by HotRodHarrys.com's Phone

· Registered
3,329 Posts
Thank you Bill! With the size if this car being like a Mercedes S500-600 class 120 inch wheel base and mix of American Muscle and Luxury....its like an affordable American version of an AMG Mercedes.
I thought they were the size of an E and even used some parts off the E initially. Never compared actual size numbers though. My buddies old SRT8 really did seem the size of an E over S though.

· Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not sure....but I do know these new ones have a longer wheelbase than the last gen. My neighbor has a S600 with a wheelbase of 121.5 compared to this cars 120.5. Either way its a long car :) I had to register it in two different zip codes ;)

· Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will try and get some times soon. Drag radials are a must...even at 20mph the rear tires spin big time when you get on it. Yep..the Mopar Edition does come with the 3.91 rear and its a huge difference.Stock Charger R/T gears are 3.06. The super track pac goodies make it fun too.

Snipe...you are correct.. chassis is based on the E class Mercedes. Thanks! I just saw the S class cars wheelbase and used it as a comparison

· Registered
3,329 Posts
How does this model compare to the SRT8 in the prior gen? I always figured these are the competitors for something like an E63. Would say even for a CTS-V but that actually feels/looks like a smaller car than these.

· Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ive never driven in an older srt8..but I have been in the caddy and its way smaller. I know dodge says my car is based in E series Mercedes...but they are 113 wheelbase and mine is 120.5. So who knows. Alls I know is I Like It! :)

· Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I see now, SRT8 has a different engine, I was thinking they were the same for some reason but I am not a Dodge person at all so not too educated on their product lines.
Oh yeah...the new SRT8 had the 6.4 392 Hemi or 2012....my car is the 5.7 Hemi. I am learning alot still too and I own it :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.