Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering buying it and would like to know the lowdown on it..it apparently has a T76 BB turbo with suspension mods set up for autocross. Sale guy said it was traded in and he listed the mods it has. Seems like a good deal for the price and before I buy it, I wouldnt mind talking to someone that knows more about the car than what a saleperson says. Thanks...

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
It was a user on here and SVTP. I know he had some issues with stalling and I want to say lack of power he had some engine troubles at one point. His screen name on SVTP was Grey03Cobra

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh..thanks Dave. This idiot pulled out in front of me at 50mph and totalled my other cobra. Still pissed about that one...didnt get hurt too bad luckily. I need to get in touch with this guy to see if those issues were resolved. Wonder why it was down on power? Hows life up there in the North Pole? :)

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Where is the car located? I'm in NC and if it's not too far then perhaps I could be of some help to you :wink:

I dunno the car or who had it... but I do know a thing or two about these cars :tip:

Shannon

·
Registered
304 Posts
I know a little about this car. I work at the dealership it was traded at. I know it does'nt pull like it should, it stalls at stops and reads 16:1 on the wideband at WOT. And it looks like ray charles did all of the engine work. Its a realy pretty car. Suspension mods with tubular subframe. Good Luck. Sounds realy good. I know how much they had in the car a trade in. The guy pretty much gave it away to step into an Audi.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
From what Ive read this looks like a good one to stay away from.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts