Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to organize a NE Convoy. It will be good traveling together.
We can leave from New York and New Jersey on March the 5th.
I have made this trip many times.Traveling together really helps make it a fun time.
Anybody interested kindly post here to get some idea's started.

jim v.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I will run also, Jim good idea, Nitro

·
Registered
55 Posts
Jimmy,
What are the dates? I'll be in Clearwater on business March 5-8.
Fred

·
400 Posts
We will be Leaving exit 74 on 95 south in md early Wensday morning. Gotta be there by Thursday to setup. Let us know when everybody is leaving.

Rick/Linn

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fred G said:
Jimmy,
What are the dates? I'll be in Clearwater on business March 5-8.
Fred
Fred,, March 7.8.9..
While in Clearwater check out Leone's Pizza..
My family had first Pizza Place on Gold Coast They are there over 50 yrs.

jim v.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Jim,
Thanks..This is a training seminar for one of my accounts, but the nights will be free. I'll have a rental car, so maybe I can drive down (down..I think) to Bradenton and joinin the night time fun.
Fred

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt

·
Registered
55 Posts
While in Clearwater check out Leone's Pizza..
Jimmy,
Speaking of that, I was thinking of you the other night...Went into your old bar (parking lot) on Broadway to hang a U- turn...told my daughter your story...we'll, maybe just part of it...;)

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Eric Brooks said:
Hehe, do tell the story!
The Bar was called Chip n Dales it burnt down...:(
Now it's a Parking Lot.......:shootbird

jim v.:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Eric,
I'm not sure about the "whole" story, but....it may have a little something to do with a... ah... um, how can I best describe it... maybe a sort of an electical weather event of questionable nature
;)

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
The Convey idea is awesome Jimmy. You guys need to come down I-95 and hang a right when you hit Brunswick, come straight across the state to Tifton (my town) and spend the night. We can all go out and have a few drinks on Thursday night then meet up Friday morning on jump on Interstate 75 (runs through Tifton). Bradenton is also right on I-75 so its a straight shot. 5-6 hours if I remember correctly!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Actually the best way to get here is I-95 to I-85 to I-75 :D, that is the way I came home from MD. Bradenton is 5 hours from here tops!

·
Registered
352 Posts
96blkcobra said:
Actually the best way to get here is I-95 to I-85 to I-75 :D, that is the way I came home from MD. Bradenton is 5 hours from here tops!
Chad,

How long is a straight shot to Tifton for us in MD?5 hours to Bradenton the next day sounds good..any good places to stay around there?

Linn

·
Registered
438 Posts
Way2Wild said:
Chad,

How long is a straight shot to Tifton for us in MD?5 hours to Bradenton the next day sounds good..any good places to stay around there?

Linn
Linn, I know you guys have to be there on Thursday. But... I have reservations at the Mariott on Thursday evening, in Tifton.
Supposedly there is an Applebees right next door.

Ben

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Linn, to Cecil from here was 14-15 hours....Tifton is "on the way" to Bradenton so you guys should come down. The Marriot Ben is talking about is the nicest here. FUN FUN :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
thanks Chad and Ben....sounds like it might work out for us..we will let you know as soon as we get the AAA triptic on Monday..I need to see what route they are using
Linn

·
Registered
3 Posts
What show or event are you guys talking about ? :confused:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts