Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend of mine is selling his kit.. he says that you can connect it someway to a vacuum line that will trick the regulator into putting more fuel through the system? Is this true, or what exactly is he talking about? I know the 5115 is a dry kit, so I guess he is talking about the factory FPR. My 99 Cobra is stock, so what should I do before spraying it?

TIA

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
The 5115 kit will not work on a 99up returnless style fuel system. You are correct though, the system sends a nitrous pressure signal to the FPR. This in turn raises fuel pressure to a set amount. Then the Hobb safety switch, that is located on your schrader valve sees the fuel pressure is raised and in turn accutaes the Nitrous. It is a very safe system and one of my favorites. Contact Chris Johnson about possible using part of the 5115 kit in conjunction with a Autologic chip, he may have some ideas.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had spoke with you before about a dry kit... What would you recommend on the 99 Cobra?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I would call Chris Johnson and ask about the kit he sells. But if you have a 5115 available see if he can work something out with your kit. It may save you a few $$

1 - 4 of 4 Posts