Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Im not looking to go all out, as money is very limited, but I want to know what you think I should get now? Im looking for something to put me over the 12 second mark on street tires...

my current mods:

magnapack catback, upr blu thunder shifter, 2.8 pulley, diablochip, catted VRS X pipe, steeda clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster , densecharger CAI

ran a 12.229 @ 118.36 mph with a 2.05 60 foot. South Florida, etc etc.. so I know at different tracks I might cut a 12 flat if the weather permitted.

I just ordered:

amsoil synthetic motoroil, NGK TR6 spark plugs, Firehark SZ50 275/40/17 all around, my eagle f1s are slowly dying.

what do you guys suggest? Im looking at throttle bodies, lower pullies ( but that'd require a retune and new belt ) and small shots of dry nitrous ( but I want this performance to not be found in a bottle )

What do you guys think would be wise for me to get next?

-Ryan

·
Registered
282 Posts
JT's right....you should be making plenty of power to run in the high 11's. You just need to pick up a few tenths at the line.

Good luck,

Kevin

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im wanting engine mods.. Ive look at DRs but they just dont appeal to me. I want to make 11s on street tires. meaning pure street tires, not drag radials. I know it sounds picky but thats just what Im gunning for.

-Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts