Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On EBay now:
Absolutlely like new NX EFI 100-400 HP Shark single nozzle system. I originally purchased this kit as a temporary power adder for a company sponsored 'track day'. The system has literally 4 passes on it. The system includes a NX 10lb bottle with pressure relief adapter, NX purge kit, NX fuel pressure safety switch, NX remote bottle heater kit, blow down tube, and NX pressure gauge. The kit also includes all jetting including extra fuel jets for fine tuning. The kit does not include: the ridiculously cheap bottle clamps, WOT throttle bracket switch (my car [S197 Mustang] is a electronic fly-by-wire throttle body), switch can be purchased from any vendor for pennies on the dollar, fuel import tee (my car used a fuel adapter at the fuel rail), and the extra wiring and cheap butt connectors (any 16-18 awg). The nozzle has a couple of scratches from tuning removal and the bottle has minor scratches from removal, but no disappointments and absolutely mechanically perfect.
I do have a MSD TPS/RPM window switch and NX fuel rail adapter up for sale as well.
This kit is universal and can be used with any fuel injected application.
I utilized 1.5" aluminum angle for bracket/mounting and am keeping them assembled as such (see picture-makes for a clean install).
This system at retail is $785 plus $250 for the bottle heater, $125 for the purge kit $50 for the fpss; a steal, my loss your gain.
$500 for the kit and $80 for the TPS/RPM switch. NX fuel rail adapter is $35

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for lower price...$1200 worth of equip.......$500 takes it all...the entire kit + the TPS/RPM switch + the fuel rail adapter, you pay shipping...Paypal me and it is yours!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts