Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
....It took a while to wire everything up.Window switch, Tach driver, RPM activated switch, NX TPS Switch. I tested it tonight on the street with the 50 pills in it. I pulled the chip out and that was just about it. I still have to change plugs and get my new flip chip, but it felt really good. I know this forum has mostly blower guys, but I figured yall might like this nitrous setup also...:D

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
VERY NICE:jawdrop

Let us know how that works out for you! I have ran many a nitrous kits and love it. I am actually putting it on my 96 now to cool the boost:evil

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Chad and Eric...The car has solid axle(of course), 4:56, Hooker LT's and x-pipe, Diablo chip, Steeda pullies, UPR powerpipe, C&L meter, Full suspension, Weld Magnum wheels for the track. I need to update the sig.. I have been a [email protected] in 1/8th and a 1.52 60'. The pass with that 60' would have been a good one, but I missed 4th. Went [email protected] :( . It should be really fun on the bottle. There was a lot of time and thought put into it. I am gonna keep the shot low until I get a forged bottom end. I would have got a blower, but I like seeing how fast I can go on motor also. If you have any questions, just ask.

BTW..Chad did you ever get your new motor tuned and all?

Nathan Green

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Not yet Nathan, having problems ........hope to be back running this weekend and back to the dyno within the next month. I am gonna slide this thread over to the power adder forum. Keep us posted on your results...that thing is flying!

Chad

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Wow I don't see allot of 99-01 guys spraying these cars. The setup looks great man. Be sure to update us when you get the chip in.

Razor.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Red99SVT,

You know much about the NOSzle system?

·
Registered
148 Posts
can we get more details on your fuel system...like what parts used and how much they cost etc.? i'm thinking about doing this if i can find an "economical" method of going about it lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts