Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after several weeks of working here and there and trying to determine the best way of doing things, I finally completed the installation of the Ntercooler kit this past weekend. Along with the kit I installed a custom switch/gauge panel from Mustang Innovations, some nice billet bottle mounts, and a polished billet nitrous bottle.

My thanks to Rod at Romar Enterprises for his help, as well as the other vendors who assisted in meeting deadlines for me.

Pics are on the website as always, can't wait to actually spray it on the dyno to see what it gains....

·
Registered
331 Posts
That looks great Pete. So are you going to spray C02 through it or N20?

I'd love to see the dyno results of on vs off.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't decided....CO2 is a lot cheaper retail, but Romar has a N2O filling station....I've heard some people have had problems getting CO2 filled in N2O bottles.

If I had it to do all over again, I would have just used hollow tubing and made the mount be the spray bar and not bought the kit....I could have extended it the length of the intercooler, welded a fitting onto it and purchased a solenoid by itself.

(BTW side note, I find it funny that two really good welders are only one letter apart..... :) )

I should have dyno results and n2o usage when I return from the shootout. I still have some cleaning to do and one more modification to put on the car to keep McFly on his toes :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts