Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Official MF N/A 2V Timeslips Thread

81K views 223 replies 59 participants last post by  99MustangGTMan 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT: LAST UPDATED 5/29/12

This thread is for N/A 2V Timeslips. This is primarily 1/4 mile times only, but you can also fill out the 1/8 mile times. I am starting this new thread and will try to frequently update this thread. If you would like to view the old N/A 2V thread it is located here....http://www.modularfords.com/showthread.php?t=23397

*This list is for ACTIVE ModularFords members only. I will require a 50 post minimum to ensure that no one is signing up just to get on the list.

*Timeslips are encouraged but not required, times are posted on the honor system, if there is any discrepency or questioning of times, proof of times (a.k.a.- timeslips) may be requested...

Please use this thread for posting your timeslips only!

I will try to update the thread every 5-10 posts. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Follow this format below. (copy and paste, edit info)

.......1/4 Mile/1/4 MPH....60'......User Name.............Year of Car/Model...........Transmission

Ex. .......10.51/127....1.49......MustangBro.............2003 GT...........3650

When copying and pasting, fill in the information listed, please do not also add in the details. Ex. ........12.34 1/4 mile <-- Just add in your personal information, and not the actual words, 1/4 Mile..1/4 MPH, etc.

Please copy and paste this and fill in the information where needed.

Thanks, Ray.

See less See more
#222 ·
I'll get this updated!

#224 ·
I will update this thread soon and format the Time Slip post a little differently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.