Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Official MF P/A 2V Timeslips Thread

70K views 179 replies 57 participants last post by  99MustangGTMan 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT: UPDATED 11/13

This thread is for P/A 2V Timeslips. This is primarily 1/4 mile times only, but you can also fill out the 1/8 mile times. I am starting this new thread and will try to frequently update this thread. If you would like to view the old N/A 2V thread it is located here...http://www.modularfords.com/showthread.php?t=24064

*This list is for ACTIVE ModularFords members only. I will require a 50 post minimum to ensure that no one is signing up just to get on the list.

*Timeslips are encouraged but not required, times are posted on the honor system, if there is any discrepency or questioning of times, proof of times (a.k.a.- timeslips) may be requested...

Please use this thread for posting timeslips only!

I will try to update the thread every 5-10 posts. Any questions feel free to PM me.

-Ray:thanks:

Please Copy and paste this into the body of your message, then fill it out:

Year of Car:
Power Adder; boost/shot size:
Auto/Stick:
Weight w/ driver:
RWHP/RWTQ:
Mods:

Other info (i.e-stock internals/heads, track set-up):

Follow this new format.

Ex. .......11.66/120.65....1.86......MustangDude09.............2001 GT...........3650

Please copy and paste this and fill in the information where needed.

Thanks, Ray.

See less See more
#170 ·
I'll get this updated. Anyone with new times, please post it up!

#172 ·
I'll get this thread updated as well with your time-slip. Thanks for keeping this thread going!

#173 ·
Trying hard to keep this thread alive. After 4 year I finally beat my time

Year of Car: 1997
Power Adder: Kenne Bell
boost/shot size: 18#
Auto/Stick: 4R75W

.......10.517/129.99....1.486......BlueScreen.............1997 GT...........4R75W

Handwriting Font Paper Paper product Document

#175 ·
Nice, but still haven't beat mine?
Nope, I still have tuning to do on the transmission. 1-2 shift was 1500rpm too early, and I'm still not sure when to engage the lockup. I'm going to the track again tomorrow.
Also, 28" tires are killing me. I had almost 35mph gain in the back end with 26" tires. Now with the 28" I'm lucky when I get 27mph. That's gonna be a change for next year.

#176 ·
Bad traction all day, but with some transmission tuning I got to lower my time a little bit. Still haven't beat your 12psi time y2k2gt

.......10.510/131.78....1.510......BlueScreen.............1997 GT...........4R75W

Font Material property Number Paper Parallel

#180 ·
I have updated all times. Instead of posting multiple times for the same user, I will post your fastest time and in the Time Slip post I will create a hyperlink to your username showing all your times posted. At least that is the idea I have if more people will start posting again.

If I can't get that idea to work out, I will just post multiple times within the post itself, but perhaps have an asterisk next to your user name indicating multiple times and either just post them, or have a link to all your time slips.

I know 2020 sucked and most of us that could stay indoors and work from home did, but I know pretty much everyone is dying to get back out to the track on the weekends and test out all the new parts you bought during 2020. So if you decide to take your car to the track for some test n' tune, feel free to post some pictures of your time slip and format your best run so I can post it up and get this thread going again.

Thanks everyone!

-Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.