Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 9 Posts

· Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, i have a leak that I am trying to fix. I pulled the cooler off and have found the gasket between the adapter and the block, and both of the larger o-rings, but cant find the one for the shaft that goes through the cooler into the adapter. I know ford doesnt sell this o-ring by itself, and up until lately you had to buy the shaft to get the o-ring at you cant even get the shaft; it is discontinued.

Anybody have any luck finding something in the aftermarket? Have part numbers or even links to where you bought it?

At this point, all I need is that o-ring and I can put the car back together and drive it....until then I have nothing.

Any info would be great! THanks

1 - 4 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.