Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost about 250 to 300 today......very funny guys :) Maybe you should do that to Jimmy V too..he seems to have been flying lately..

Harry

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
I lost about 250 to 300 today......very funny guys :) Maybe you should do that to Jimmy V too..he seems to have been flying lately..

Harry
You didnt hear the news Harry? Once you get to high in the post count you have to share it w/ everyone else.,.lol,.That is funny though, last time I seen your post count it was like 800 or so i believe.

Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Ok...who's playing around with my post count

matstang03 said:
You didnt hear the news Harry? Once you get to high in the post count you have to share it w/ everyone else.,.lol,.That is funny though, last time I seen your post count it was like 800 or so i believe.

Matt
Yep....I bet Hammer had something to do with it.....just my hunch.
He is such a joker...guess I will have to use you as a witness in Modularfords.com court room :D

Harry

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I swear, Harry, I know nothing about it (no joke).

I thought maybe your post count was reduced to relfect productive, technical contributions but that can't be the case.

If that were so, you'd have maybe 3 posts.

Now that WAS a joke. I'll try to find out what happened.

Hot Rod (nitrous in my keyboard but I haven't used it yet) Harry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAMMER said:
I swear, Harry, I know nothing about it (no joke).

I thought maybe your post count was reduced to relfect productive, technical contributions but that can't be the case.

If that were so, you'd have maybe 3 posts.

Now that WAS a joke. I'll try to find out what happened.

Hot Rod (nitrous in my keyboard but I haven't used it yet) Harry
Ok Hammer.....thanks...I guess:confused:

Harry
If I am totally useless here then why do I get about 20 aol emails a day from people asking questions about our 03 Cobra's. I feel like a speedshop without any parts or cars to work on...and I gladly help everyone all I can. And thats just the mustang stuff...you should see the Oldsmobile questions I get...I do help alot buddy.
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
If I am totally useless here then why do I get about 20 aol emails a day from people asking questions about our 03 Cobra's.
It's called the BLIND LEADING THE BLIND.

Hehehe, just kidding man. You are an asset on this board and a credit to the scene...no doubt.

And, seriously, I didn't play this joke on you with your posts. I know nothing about it. But I wouldn't worry because that's all it appears to be...a joke.

That's one of the best things about this site. All of the staff have a great sense of humor. If nothing else, this stuff has to be fun!!

Just post:

"Please Uncle Eric"

and I bet your yap count will magically re-appear.

·
Banned
572 Posts
FUNNY LMAO
I thought that they pulled all the ones that had no meaning.
:D

just kidding buddy ( you are my PAL right ) :D

SEAN

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Harry your post count went from 823 to 550 WTF:shocked

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL...I know ....I am home today sick with some kickass flu. And wasnt on in the afternoon while praying to the porceline god. And when I came on tonight....I looked at the count and wow...hmm...I thought I was in the 800's. Then I said..maybe not..I know Jimmy was about 90ish behind, so I looked at your count and saw 700's. I guess they are just screwing with me..sure do it when I am sick! :D

Harry

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
823+11 should be 834...Ask hammer to correct it..
It must have been a Glitch

·
Banned
572 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
LOL...I know ....I am home today sick with some kickass flu. And wasnt on in the afternoon while praying to the porceline god. And when I came on tonight....I looked at the count and wow...hmm...I thought I was in the 800's. Then I said..maybe not..I know Jimmy was about 90ish behind, so I looked at your count and saw 700's. I guess they are just screwing with me..sure do it when I am sick! :D

Harry
aaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa
YOU GOT THE SHIT'S :lol :turd

GOOD LUCK!
i had it last week and thats about how long it lasts
sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No :turd Throwing up..aches pains...chest all congested..sinus probs...chills...sweats...you name it....started off on Thursday as a runny nose and sneezing...then it just got worse and worse...thought I had sars or something.

Harry

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
Damn, must be a glitch, or a virus :D I'll correct it
Found this on the Norton site:

Useless.Mots is a Backdoor Trojan Horse that will connect to an forum server to subtract numbers from user's post count. It seems to target the users that post the most useless information.

Type: Trojan Horse
Infection Length: 327,168 bytes
Systems Affected: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me
Systems Not Affected: Macintosh, OS/2, UNIX, Linux

When Useless.Mots is executed, it does following:

Copies itself as the following files:
%Windir%\crap32.exe
%Windir%\System\Winreg.exe

Adds the values:
"System Vital"="%Windir%\crap32.exe"
"Timer Synchronize"="%Windir%\system\winreg.exe"

to the registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

so that the Trojan runs when you start Windows.

Opens port 6667 to connect to the IRC server undernet.org to notify everyone at #modularfords that there is someone posting useless crap.

:D :D :D

Gary

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
AWWWwww c'mon Harry!!! just f'ing with ya!!!! :D :D

gary

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Harry,, When you get 999 Eric will give me 1000 just to get your attention..

;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts