Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanna give a big shout out to Manny,Wade,Brandon,Clint and all the other hands that were involved in my twin billet 62 build. Thank all of you for staying late on Valentines night to make sure everything was spot on, before I drove the car back 180 miles to Okc.
The car drove excellent, the driveability is perfect. The new cat-back made the trip that much more enjoyable for my wife. But of course I had to make some short bursts with the cutouts open.
All in all the wait was well worth it, and worth every penny:tip:
I have never in my life felt that kind of power. The car is so much more fun to drive then it was with the single 78.

So I'm gonna get off my soap box and go cruise my new beast....:rockon:
I will have some vids posted soon.

Thanks,Billy

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
gawd this thread needs pics, dyno numbers and videos!
+1

Glad you like it!

Here comes the hate from Mach1Marauder in 3....2.....1....

j/k...a little, lol.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
congrats. i knew u would like the twins much more than the single.

what did she end up making?

·
Registered
298 Posts
saw the car in the shop while i was on dyno. very nice. u OK boys got too much money give me some.... lmao... congrats man, HPP does great work.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
+1

Glad you like it!

Here comes the hate from Mach1Marauder in 3....2.....1....

j/k...a little, lol.
Oh, He gave me his .02 on the HPP Vs. Hellion thread...lol

Here is a little vid I made of the cutout's opening and closing. My cam is new so I'm still learning. I will be making some more vids this weekend. Hopefully of some pretty good Kills...:bigwink:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Numbers?

= )

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How long of a wait?
For the kit it's self was about 2 months. But sometimes you can catch them with one on the shelf.
Call and talk to Wade at HPP.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Stop hating on the single 78. LOL
How much more RWHP did it finally make over the single setup?You play with the cutout as much as i do.Car sounds nice and looks good,congrats.

Alex

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stop hating on the single 78. LOL
How much more RWHP did it finally make over the single setup?You play with the cutout as much as i do.Car sounds nice and looks good,congrats.

Alex
Hey Alex, I'm glad your are enjoying your setup as much as I did. Yes I love using the cutouts. I'm really not hating. She made 969/890 c16, 755/775 pump gas...:dunno2:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Alex, I'm glad your are enjoying your setup as much as I did. Yes I love using the cutouts. I'm really not hating. She made 969/890 c16, 755/775 pump gas...:dunno2:
That 755 hp tune is pump gas with torco right? Or am I mistaken?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That 755 hp tune is pump gas with torco right? Or am I mistaken?
We have a Shell station in Okc,Ok. that sells 101 at the pump. I took 5 gallons in a race jug for Manny to use. I did'nt want to mix 93 with torco, since I can just drive up 24/7 and get 101...:tip:

·
Registered
66 Posts
We have a Shell station in Okc,Ok. that sells 101 at the pump. I took 5 gallons in a race jug for Manny to use. I did'nt want to mix 93 with torco, since I can just drive up 24/7 and get 101...:tip:
Oh sweet. I wish we had gas stations here in dallas that had some higher octane. What do they charge for the 101?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts